New Tama Decorating kit....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have one, but another tamatalk member said that the case prevented their tama from breaking in a very big fall. I have done some research on them, and they don't seem very nessecary to me. Also, the tamas have designs on them already. Apparantly the case is good for protecting your tama. I think it sounds like a cool idea, but your acctuall tama pet doesn't care whether or not his home is decorated, so I personally wouldn't buy one.

I bought one off my friend for $1. She had never used it! And the stickers kept falling off and I didn't bother w/ the rinestones. I stuck them on my wall :lol: . Now i just keep the deco case (Its orange, ewww :gozarutchi: ) on my Tama and it looks really ugly on mine. So when I take it off, i am ALWAYS amazed to relize how preety the design is. Even if it's as ugly as my V4 hearts which my sis gave me. For free. It was free. :p Thank gosh.

Uh, try using krazy glue or super glue, not that hard to do people!

Those decorating kits confuse me...the giant plastic thing that goes on on your Tama...doesn't it make it harder for battery change?

I don't have one so I don't know. :[

Sorry

Yeah, the skin slips right on off, the same way it went on. Take it off, replace battery, put the skin back on. I wish you could just buy skins only, and in other colors. I have the light blue and aqua ones. I used the stickers and rhinestones for scrapbooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back