New Tama Out in Japan!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama crazy

Reaction score
I went to the bandai Japan Tamagotchi site and I saw an advertisment fo a new tama!It still has 3 buttons but it also has a stiyeles. It is bigger than a normal tama, about the size of a yasichii. It does not have the infared communication at the top but above the screen in the shape of the connecting icon! Thats not all, 3 other tams have been made which are markets and other things. One is called The Tama Tama Market, another one is the Tama Royal market and the last is Gotch King, a Present for you. I found this out by pictures because I can't read Japanese but anyone that can is welcome to post any info from the words. Anything else from diograms or pictures is welcome! :mellow:

I went to the bandai Japan Tamagotchi site and I saw an advertisment fo a new tama!It still has 3 buttons but it also has a stiyeles. It is bigger than a normal tama, about the size of a yasichii. It does not have the infared communication at the top but above the screen in the shape of the connecting icon! Thats not all, 3 other tams have been made which are markets and other things. One is called The Tama Tama Market, another one is the Tama Royal market and the last is Gotch King, a Present for you. I found this out by pictures because I can't read Japanese but anyone that can is welcome to post any info from the words. Anything else from diograms or pictures is welcome! :D
The new Japanese tama doesn't have any buttons. The only way to interact with it is by using the stylus on its touch screen.

Here is the link, note that the site is in Japanese:

NEW JAPANESE TAMAGOTCHI

Click on the picture of the tama to see a larger pic of it.

:D :ph34r: :lol:

Yes, we have had some topics on this, but they DONT have buttons, just stylus.

Its the Kakeibo accoridng to Mothra, and is used to manage your Gotchipoints (you buy stocks, sell items at flea market...).

It DOES connect, through that heart thingy, to entamas, so thats where you sell items etc. Basically, the 'Tamagotchi Station' or the special dekatamagotchi for entamas. :ph34r:

Hey fellow friends! Is it going to come out in America?

P.S. If anyone knows the answer, please reply. Also, if you speak or read Japaneese. It would really help!

Bye!

Tamaqueenyyy12589

They look really cool! I wonder when they'll come out here.

I like the stylus thingy.

Hmm...I don't think it will come out here.

Anyways, people have been demanding different colors.

Why do you want different colors and you don't take care of anything?

Second of all, why are WE so worried about them?

Hey fellow friends! Is it going to come out in America?
P.S. If anyone knows the answer, please reply. Also, if you speak or read Japaneese. It would really help!

Bye!

Tamaqueenyyy12589
I doubt they'll leave Japan as the EnTama never left Japan either. <_<

I'm sorry I made so many mistakes!I found out this all fom pictures and diograms so I must have come to the wrong conclusion!I really don't know what I was thinking! I will check next time. Does anyone know what they are called?

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Japanese tama doesn't have any buttons. The only way to interact with it is by using the stylus on its touch screen.
Here is the link, note that the site is in Japanese:

NEW JAPANESE TAMAGOTCHI

Click on the picture of the tama to see a larger pic of it.

:chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi:
I wonder when it will come out here...... It is soooooooooooooooooo cool! :marumimitchi: It's probrably the new V6 which will come out in 3 years!!! Then Japan will have V9!! I wish BanDai would hurry up

on making the tamas!!!!

More info: It is like a portable e-tamago!! There are 6 buildings so far I know. If you e-bay entama there is one on e-bay shipping to worldwide!! Along with the shipping to Australia it would be about $150.00! :)

Oh cool!

I'm Japanese so I went on the website and on one of the links it said that there was a new

game at the game centre where you enter cards in to play a game or you can connect your entama and play games! COOL!

Oh! I found a tama cell phone looking thing. Click on the link and scroll down for a while or maybe I can get the pic in here.

img48.gif

Linky-linky clicky-clicky

Code:
It looks so pink.*cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back