New Tama Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be. it looks pretty nice. :D I wish there woulf be patchi place cz it looks like that is full of memetchi stuff. LOL :D

I'm not sure but this looks awesome! It says new tamatown so I am assuming that it is for the new version of tamagotchi.

It would be cool if it were the new area...but i doubt it for some reason :D

I am so excited...

It would be good if it is for the existing town, to make what we already have more interesting.

I'm always thinking I wish my V5s and V6s could visit each other...I wish there was just one large town for all.

But imo Music City is best because of competitions and ability to make friends.

Well, "Swirly Sweet City" sounds like something you might expect for Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, etc. I think it would fit the part shown well. Plus, well, try saying it 5 times fast! :furawatchi:

EDIT: That did NOT come out well...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to hear good ideas for the name. I'm very excited about this tamatown. ITS the Best!! :) :furawatchi:

Come to tamachat. Im there.

It looks like Guruguru (curl) Town, Memetchi's home town. But with some added changes. I hope this isn't the new area, if it is. Its a let down... because there is one almost the same to that on the V4 Tamatown. I would be very sad if that was the New Area. :furawatchi:

I wish it's the new town for another Tamagotchi like Version 7, so then we will have another Tamagotchi Version out and a New town!

I don't think it's going to be the New Area for Music City because the theme from the picture looks more like a Memetchi town to me, pink with curls and spirals.

I just have a feeling that isn't the New area for Music City. The theme doesn't match the Music City theme, it's more like a Character theme. And look closer, it has a donut shop, but we don't even need to get food in Music City. Besides that, on Music City people donate money to get their ID for the name of the Area, if then, why do we have to vote for a name??

I hope the New TamaTown will have an area for each important Characters like a Mametchi one with experiment centers, Red YEllow and Blue, Mametchi colours.

And so on for other characters like Kikitchi, Chamametchi, Violetchi, Kutchipatchi, Gozaurtchi . . . .

I hope we can BUY houses as we can own more house for storage and it will feel more like real life, I hope we can still keep up with the feature of making friends and exchanging items. I also hope there will be competitions of other kinds, more games, new items.

Another idea came into my head. It might be for Tama-go, the new Tamagotchi, if you know about it, it has the characters on the top of the Tamagotchi, it might be for those towns. They sell the memetchi character too, and it might be for that memetchi!

It's going to be exciting, I can't wait till summer.

I wish it's the new town for another Tamagotchi like Version 7, so then we will have another Tamagotchi Version out and a New town! I don't think it's going to be the New Area for Music City because the theme from the picture looks more like a Memetchi town to me, pink with curls and spirals.

I just have a feeling that isn't the New area for Music City. The theme doesn't match the Music City theme, it's more like a Character theme. And look closer, it has a donut shop, but we don't even need to get food in Music City. Besides that, on Music City people donate money to get their ID for the name of the Area, if then, why do we have to vote for a name??
Yeah, I get what you mean. In the new area, there is going to be a pet shop. The pet shop, is where you buy pets to add and show in your room. Like one of the pets are Hapihapitchi, just like shown in Japanese version of apartments.

i think its an add on because it says that this town will open this summer and the tamago dosent come out ill fall.

I think there's going to be the town first than Tama-go because that's the same as Music City and Music Star.

Music City opened in December and Music Star came in February.

But true, it's kinda odd.

I...have no idea. Actually I do.It might be the new area,but I hope not.really.Or.....I don't know. :)

Latest posts

Back