New tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby1995

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if everyone knows that there is a new tama coming out in April in Japan. Go here and you'll see a pink tama. You can click on it to go to its mini site thingy. I think it's like this new portable deka tamagotchi. The name is I think "tamagotchi kakeebo". With this touch screen (stylus included) and no buttons you go to this place called tama town ginza street. You can go to 6 new places and revised old places. Your entama doesn't actually go there. You use this separate tama in the kakeebo to transfer items (like the home deka). The price is $47.25 (tax included). I hope this was a fun thing. It'd be nice if someone translated this.

I know!!

it looks like it could be a lot like the DS.... exept tamagotchi style!

Thats soooooooooo cool if they come out i'm gonna buy it straight away!! :)

Same :furawatchi:

I really want a vers3 but they dont come out unyil April or something like that!!! :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im probablly not gonna get that wen it comes out in usa cuz it 50 bucks!!! :angry:

:furawatchi: well they r in australia.i feel sorry for you that u dont have 1 does anyone wanna b my friend

do they come in virginia ?????and when you buy one is it going to be written in the screen japennese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back