New Tamagotchi 4.5 Colors! PICS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those colors look quite interesting acctually, though, none of them seem to be available to boys and girls, Such as 'Girls Rock' Its very unlikley that a guy would but one of those, and as the case may be, that may be the last one left. I will e-mail Bandai again, suggesting such things.

Also, The odds of the v5 coming out in December are low, rarley have I seen more than one version in a year, I say around mid February or the end of January as the most likely for a new version, I am keeping my eyes peeled though, On my most recent trip to Target I did not see any of the new designs, but the stock has improved, last time I was there they only had one left, now they have all three racks stocked, Bandai must be picking up the pace if such is happening elsewhere, It may be because where I live has finally gotten a new shipment it, I don't know, but keep your eyes peeled.

Nice Find by the way, I am searching around for any news on the v5 and will post if anything is found regarding otherwise.

Crowfrost

Those colors look quite interesting acctually, though, none of them seem to be available to boys and girls, Such as 'Girls Rock' Its very unlikley that a guy would but one of those, and as the case may be, that may be the last one left. I will e-mail Bandai again, suggesting such things.
Also, The odds of the v5 coming out in December are low, rarley have I seen more than one version in a year, I say around mid February or the end of January as the most likely for a new version, I am keeping my eyes peeled though, On my most recent trip to Target I did not see any of the new designs, but the stock has improved, last time I was there they only had one left, now they have all three racks stocked, Bandai must be picking up the pace if such is happening elsewhere, It may be because where I live has finally gotten a new shipment it, I don't know, but keep your eyes peeled.

Nice Find by the way, I am searching around for any news on the v5 and will post if anything is found regarding otherwise.

Crowfrost
I completely agree with you Crowfrost. If Bandai were going to launch a new version in December, why would they waste their time and money coming out with new 4.5s?

Plus, I contacted them and they said they have no plans for a v5 yet, though they may just say that becasue Bandai isn't ready to announce the v5. Personally, I think that they should make an Angelgotchis Connection, or remake some of the originals frmo the 90's, only update them with current features. The family idea for the v5 is kinda dumb for me, because that means the resolution will be terrible unless Bandia fixes that. I think they should go in a different direction, but whatever makes them money....

ummmmmmmmm something wrong with your site im sorry to say this it wont show the pictures why??????? reply me back :D :D :D :D :) :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

I won blue marble one for like $13 on ebay recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back