New Tamagotchi... Anyone know what this is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]wow... Sweet I want that when it comes out in the US!!! Would it come to other countries to cause i relly want one with touch screen really cool!!![/SIZE] :angry:

Bad:

Ugly

Looks Complicated

Probley only coming in Japan

Bandai America is probley making it next year..

Good:

Touch Srceen

Might have good character

And I cant think anymore

As we all know, when a new Jaapnese Tamagotchi come sout, it appears on the homepageWell, I have to give the credit to artDJmaster for discovering it, does anyone know what this is?

No buttons, and a stylus (sounds like a DS but Tamagotchi)

Does anybody know whatthis is? Anybody who offers to translate it?

It looks real cool. :)

I think it might be the "Tamagotchi Sattion", but what do you think?
There`s been other tamagotchis that had a stylus also_Oceangotchi and Forestgotchi.Forestgotchi has a screensaver also.But this new one is cool also.Thanks for showing it.

^To Pochitchi

The Forestgotchis and COeans and Angels did not have a stylus, they came with a touch screen feature just to alert your Tamagotchi of danger of such. This one however unlike the oceans and themed Tamas does not have buttons, because it works totally off the stylus

^^To the couple members asking whether it would come out of Japan:

It will most probably not come out of Japan. All the good stuff like KEitais, Dekas, entamas... never come out of Japan. :furawatchi:

i think it's really ugly. it looks complicated and i would probably lose the stylus. i dont like it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back