New Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 Info!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!Had a pleasant email exchange with a person from Bandai USA and found out the following information on the pending release of Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Tamagotchi Connection v.2 Release date? August 2005

Will there be a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2? They are still "solidifying a release date" (which means YES!)

Will Tamagotchi Connections Version 1 be sold when the Version 2 are released? No

Will the price still be around $14.99? Yes.

So... Sounds like we have some more time to wait before getting the new Tamagotchi... But that also gives you some time to get any of the version 1 you wanted since they will be gone for good after the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (see this post for in stock sales). We also learned that the Tamagotchi fans in the USA and Canada aren't alone in waiting for an updated Tamagotchi since the Tamagotchi Connexion will also be updated.

All in all... Some great news! :D

Any other questions you all want asked? Maybe we can get some more information.

WELL I WAS HOPING THE TAMA 2 WOULD COME OUT NEXT MONTH

BOO HOO!!! :( :( :(

Will the Tama Connection V2 be able to connect with the original Tama Connections?

we do not know yet... there isn't a lot of information out about these new tamagotchis. Bandai is being very *shady* :( about the details

GUYS! GUYS!, I was on this other forum and i found a thread that had an article about the tama connection2 AND the tamagotchi mini!!!!!!! Here. Acordiang to this the tamagotchi mini will be a smaller version of the connection exept it cant connect making it similar to the 1996 versions. And they make a "Stylin exesory"! XD

Fortunately for people who already have Tamagotchi Connection, TCv2 is backwards compatible, with an added menu that lets you choose whether to connect to an original or V2.

Yeah, looks like V2 and the orginal are going to be compatiable. Whoo hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what's new in this new version. I prefear the Tamagotchi Keitai

I don't understand what's new in this new version. I prefear the Tamagotchi Keitai
My understanding of it is it's the English/American version of the Keitai, without the ability to connect to cellphones.

I'm still looking at Keitais on eBay, but why would I try to decipher Japanese when I can read it in English? I wish we knew a definitive date that everything was coming out, then we could make better decisions on what to buy *hmph*

Someone at the vpets list on yahoo already bought it. It is different from the Keitai, since you can buy items in some sort of shop and play different games. I'm very excited and couldn't wait. The Connexion 2 probably won't come to the netherlands anyway, so I bought one from eBay (the purple one!). When I've got it i will tell more about it :(

so that's a Keitai without cellphone functions? I hope to buy a real Keitai in English language

what new colors are they going to come in? are there going to be alot? when you say that they come out in august, (or april lol) , does that mean all stores? like COMMON ones? i usually get mine from Target! or does it depend on what state/ country u live in? i live in central united states. do u guys think wal mart will sell them cheap still?

hey brothers, can you give me a link for see Tama-connexion version 2?

That would be me Natasja! I got the pink see-through one. I paid a lot for it on ebay, but I got it with the buy it now. I can't wait for it to get here. I will post about it when i get it.

Sarah

Oh that's so cool, the see through pink looks really nice! I got a purple one also through buy it now. I hope they will arrive soon Sarah :lol:

I bet we got them from the same seller, because she had a purple and a yellow one listed also for buy it now. Was the seller's name crag-jagged? I can't wait for it to get here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back