New Tamagotchi in Japan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOKYOguy

Reaction score
In March 2007 a new Tamagotchi will be released in Japan :blink: :p . It will be similar to the Tamagotchi Plus but the characters will be based on "odenkun" characters (oden is a type of Japanese soup with many yummy things inside such as egg, meat, konyaku, and mocchi). Click on the link below to find out more :( ...

New Tama

[SIZE=21pt]I cant read chinese, so i do not understand what it stand on that site but it looks lik a v2...[/SIZE]

Maybe it IS a v2, how do you know that it isnt a v2? Will the tamas look like FOOD? Dont think im stupid! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: _Kuchipatchi_ :furawatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]I cant read chinese, so i do not understand what it stand on that site but it looks lik a v2...[/SIZE]Maybe it IS a v2, how do you know that it isnt a v2? Will the tamas look like FOOD? Dont think im stupid!

:gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

:huh: _Kuchipatchi_ :huh:
:| It's Japanese.

The title even says it's from Japan.

&I think it looks really cute. I want to get one when it comes out.

In March 2007 a new Tamagotchi will be released in Japan :p ;) . It will be similar to the Tamagotchi Plus but the characters will be based on "odenkun" characters (oden is a type of Japanese soup with many yummy things inside such as egg, meat, konyaku, and mocchi). Click on the link below to find out more :p ...New Tama
Odenkun is a Japanese Anime. Their official site is here: https://www.odenkun.net

Thankyou binary for adding to my post. Yes, Odenkun is a Japanese anime but oden is a Japanese soup :( And _Kuchipatchi_ I don't think that you're question was stupid at all :huh: It was a very good one. Yes, the characters on this new Tama will look like food. Check binary's link to see the animations of them. And the website that I posted was not in Chinese, it was in Japanese. And yes, Tamagotchi originated in Japan.

:p ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back