New tamagotchi owner needs some pro-help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CONGZ

Reaction score
Ello everybody...just got my TAMAGOTCHI...Sounds like *egg*tchi in japanese...love tamago sushi ^.^. Er yes...i have nv played tamagotchi before but i knew the basics. ( Played Digimon before, i had 2 pendulums, 1 pendulum ver.8, 1 d-tector and a d-spirit. ) I played for a day or so already... Its a boy...and now its a young mimitchi. Now question is might it become a mimitchi. Er also how does the bump game works? ( i once got full bar but lost to a flying tchi -.- ) and also how do i no which one is the fake flag in flag game. I bought a wing from tamatown already, when i use it?... someone nice help me and thanks!

well, in bump you try to get the full bar to make the opponent fall down. its harder to beat flying characters. in flag the fake one is the shorter flag and (if the sound is on) has a shorter beep. u can use the wings when you are an adult (4+ yrs old). :rolleyes:

~TamaxCoraline

There are many strategies for bump, like pressing B all the time, etc. You just find your own little strategy. :rolleyes:

Tamax Caroline is right on the fake flag and the wings. :rolleyes:

Waffle

Yes,it might become a mimitchi,the bump game works like this,you click

A-B-C untill the line comes up,the get the line as close to the top as you can,then countinue with the

A-B-C if you win you have 40 points keep going untill you lose.I'm not sure about the flag game,I am experienced, but don't have the v3 tamagotchi,(which I'm assuming you found it on).You can use the wings whenever you want to, but to get them on your tamagotchi,(I do know this)you go to the games/activity icon,password type it in using the a-b buttons,and then buy it.I'll give you one extra tip, experience is the best way to get knowledge.

Well, as for Bump, keep pressing the 'B' (middle if you're wondering) until the word push comes up. Then press it again while the bar is up to determine your power level. Tip: the heavier your Tamagotchi is, the easier it will be to win, but the less Gotchi Points you'll get ^_^ . As for Mimitchi, your Tamagotchi has to be on an even generation and you have to pay PERFECT attention to your Tamagotchi. This means pauseing it every single minute that you can't care for it, never letting more than one heart drop and giving it discipline EVERY SINGLE time it calls for it. Oh and on Flag, the fake ones are shorter. The whistle before hand will be shorter too if you have the sound on. And your Tamagotchi has to be an adult to use your wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back