NEW TAMAGOTCHI? Royal Famitama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got it lol. There does not seem to be a lot of changes in it, but I do not know why I think it looks really fun.

Oh ya! And by the way... I am supposed to get my v5 soon and i heard that there are jobs on it too. If this is true, can someone tell me which jobs my tama can have"
[SIZE=14pt]V5 doesn't have jobs but it has a tv[/SIZE]

OMG!

I can't wait!

I am going to be the first canadien to buy one!

Thanx SOOOOOOOO much for the update!

I HATE U! I sooo want one! But I just got mu v5 so I think that I am going to wait until it come out in Canada or in the US and order it on ebay.

I want to introduce to you my Royal Familitchi from Japan. It works like the first Fami, only the adults are new characters (sorry for bad English, I´m German) and you can create new families. Don´t know, how that works, but I hope to find it out sometimes.
https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff169/J...70/P4110889.jpg

The children and teenagers are the same characters, then ever.
THAT'S A KOOL TAMA!

Oh ya! And by the way... I am supposed to get my v5 soon and i heard that there are jobs on it too. If this is true, can someone tell me which jobs my tama can have"
IT ISN'T TRUE THE v5 DOESN'T HAVE JOBS(SORRY 2 DISAPOINT YOU) :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

I am not disappointed... I got my v5 and it is really fun so no worries about that.

There is a new teen, Kikitchi! He looks like a yellow monkey.

Remember Saa Ikko! Tamagotchi? In the Chamagirl episode, the first show has a character who looks like Rainbow Brite mixed with the Statue Of Liberty and carries an ice-cream cone award everywhere she goes.

There is a new teen, Kikitchi! He looks like a yellow monkey.Remember Saa Ikko! Tamagotchi? In the Chamagirl episode, the first show has a character who looks like Rainbow Brite mixed with the Statue Of Liberty and carries an ice-cream cone award everywhere she goes.
Yep! She looks like Rainbow Brite!

Kikitchi appears in a Japanese Tamagotchi Arcade Game called "Tamagotchi:Aladdin Adventures".

I'm getting a Royal Famlitama for my birthday, the design with Princess Tamako,her younger sister and roses on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandais sales are going down, that's why they are realeasing versions so quick.

:mimitchi: I think this might be cute, though.

The thing is, my prents hate it when I buy new version so begging them for a .5 version is hopeless for me. Personally, I just wait for the next full numbered version to come out because it is bound to have the same things or better as the .s.

I will buy one, if they arrive in Finland ^^ I have versions 1-5 right now. (Including 4.5)

oh wow am going to try that right now!!! the royal expo thing!!!!!

p.s.i got my japanese tama royal on june 13 2008 it is so darn cool i cant wait till it comes out in august !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person that finds the styling really nasty?? I know in the US and Japan the V5 comes with a key, but in the UK they have those cute little Tama charms. The shells are much nicer over here too, in my opinion obviously!

I think BanDai are making a mistake in styling Tama's more toward the female spectrum. I'm sure that females make up the majority of their customers, but it does make it harder for males to maintain their credibility (ie, my V4 has a pink blob on the antennae, I thought it was red when I saw the photo online....).

I really think they are making too Many tamagotchis to fast. Ya its great and all but still.

Like other Members mentioned that there is not really a special change, wow new games?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back