New Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Reaction score
Hey y'all! look what i found here. It looks like Microsoft and Bandai will be working together to create a tamagotchi that will live on the PC. Cool.

It's an interesting article, I admit, but isn't it quite old?

The CD-ROM has already been made.

https://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....ORY=/www/story/8-27-97/305989&EDATE= The link to the includes the date, the 27th of Augutst, 1997. <_<

So actually, this page is almost ten years old. It also mentions INternet Explorer 4.0, I thought we were on a more advanced version (unless we are confusing parameters and Im thinking about Netscape or Mozilla. XD)

Hey y'all! look what i found here. It looks like Microsoft and Bandai will be working together to create a tamagotchi that will live on the PC. Cool.
this sounds awsome can't wait till this fall october to be exact thanks for the info helios yay this will be ton's better than the cd rom version oh and spiffy this one is going to be able to be downloaded from the internet and use internet technology so sorry to say spiffy youre wrong this is a new tamagotchi coming out cause the cd-rom version didnt contain internet exept sending your tamas pics to someone which totally didnt work at all so spiffy i'm very sorry youre wrong but helios is right it is new and coming out soon really soon thanks helios!!!

By the way great find couldn't have done better myself I downloaded the article for printing later!!

Signed,

Devlgotchi

That's from the old original tamas! xD Good info though. Too bad I can't find a CD of it anywhere on ebay...not like I have the money right now....*waiting on her entama, completely broke*

No, No, No...It's the Tamagotchi CD-ROM from 1997.

I doubt there will be another ones.

Bandai Digital Entertainment Company's website doesn't even work anymore.

I have the 1997 CD...Bandai is to lazy to make another one.

This is great! I think I'm gonna get one when it comes out!

No, No, No...It's the Tamagotchi CD-ROM from 1997.I doubt there will be another ones.

Bandai Digital Entertainment Company's website doesn't even work anymore.

I have the 1997 CD...Bandai is to lazy to make another one.
Oh....NM then...I was hoping that it was a new one it sound like it...

BTW, I really hope it comes out. I want a tama on my computer - I'd definitely keep busy and it would be SO much FUN!! B) :lol:

If it grew and stuff I'd try to get Shiroteletchi to Tamatchi to Obotchi to Mametchi or Pyonkotchi for v3.

Shiropetitchi to Hitodetchi to Young Mametchi to Mametchi for v2.

Shirobabyitchi to Marutchi to Ichigotchi to Mametchi for v1.

I like Mametchi. :D

It's my fave character. :(

^_^ coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
*shakes head*

I wish people would read descent people's posts like spiffy's.

This is VERY OLD news. Please read the other replies.

OK, the Tamagotchi CD-ROm came out in 1997. That is an OLD article.

soz 2 break this whole thing up bout tamagotchi on pc n stuff but does anyone know where me and my to other friends can get a v3 in england plz. :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back