new tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awsome123135

Reaction score
1. i think you should have a candy shop garden shop and cloths shop on tama town

2.i think you should be able to plug it into your computer and play with it and friends that you connect with online like conect and have present game visit and online.

3.celeb backgrouds in squares like a collage

4.double connects so you can connect with more than one tamagotchi.

5.spray painted back grounds.

6.more cherictors

7.vitsit parents with friends over too

8.better grphics (color)

9.cookoo clock go kookoo!!!!

10.make him/her sit on a toilet when they go to the bathroom

11.at the travel station online sell tickets maybe even more in shops so we can travel!

12.have a zoo online and have your tamagotchi go with friends and parent or grandparents to the zoo!

13.see the place to travel to on you tama and say for hawii watch him wrap up a palm tree

14.be able to have 100 friends not just 50.

15.have a plug in mic and headset to talk to your tama(not real justs queeky waka mooy capley just have it react)

16.make your own character! with colors included.

17.more passwords and codes

with that it will be perfect ;) :( :mellow: :huh: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Seriosly! Good thinking! Thats amazing! Taht certainly would be perfect for tamgotchi version 4. I cant wait. I have to say, you ideas are very creative, yuo should talk to a guide, maybe version 4 will be like that (not saying it will be lol).

Just a little things that you should consider:

for number 9 and 10:

the cookoo clock does go cookoo, im not sure if it makes sound when its pops out, but it happens rarely, when you watch it for about 5 minutes.

For you tamagotchi going and sitting on the toilet, it actually does, like people think you can train it but you cant. If you see sqiggly lines around your tamgotchi, then go to the toilet icon and click it before you tamagotchi makes a poopie. But if you dont get there in time, or if you dont see it at all, the poopie will float around like it does when you dont go in time to the bathroom.

By the way: This only works for tamas that are in the stage of child to Adult, ( IM not sure for the Grandeparents) Babys, always *miss*.

Anyhow, those ideas are great!

-kiko_girl

Not being rude of anything but everyone always takes my idea of plugging your Tamagotchi into the computer and playing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back