New Tamagotchis coming out?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandai America isn't budging for any hints... I'm sure in Japan they are ticking away at making more... They might even hint what Bandai Japan is comming out with.... But as I said... Bandai America is keeping us in the dark yet. I think they are stuck where they want to go right now because of cost and demand....

Well they're probably pretty bummed out because of all the "Oh yah, I hate the Tama-go! It's just too big, and it's too expensive, but I'm willing to spend three times that on an iD L! (But the iD L is great) Oh, poor me, I just can't seem to carry it around, boo hoo!"

If I were them I'd be feeling discouraged.

The Tama-Go was just not very great. I mean it was cute. I liked how it had some more detail then usual. but it was unnecessarily big. And if you didn't use figures it did not have a lot of features. It had potential but it got very boring very quickly. Though I cannot complain as I paid $5 for it at Target. And $1 each for my 5 figures.

I would love for Bandai to bring a colored tamamgotchi to America. Though I see how they might think it wouldnt gain any money. But I think it would. Especially is they advertized it right (They need to market it to all ages and both genders). I'm just slightly afraid that they might stop giving us a lot of tamas or any at all after the Tama-go kind of flopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back