NEW? tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagurl_x

Reaction score
Hi people

i thought maybe we can put up some suggesions for some new tamagotchis... i thought that maybe there could be a installed light in a tamagotchi becuz at night i wanna play my tamagotchi when im driving sumwhere and like there is no light ( my parents dont let me turn the light in the car)

tell me what u guys think and maybe admin will make these changes =]

and I don't think bandai takes suggestions from people but I think they should

well one of my friends email bandai but i do not think they ever replied :)

if you read the terms and conditions or the instructions it says that they will not reply to any emails and that the email now belongs to bandai america

ADMIN will make the changes? Sorry, but only BANDAI can make the changes. Bandai makes Tamagotchis. Admin doesn't, that I'm aware of ^_^ Admin only runs this website.
Gosh. She's only saying, just for ideas. jeeesh.

For the record, TamaTalk is a (very successful) Tamagotchi fan site but is not a part of BanDai.

TamaTalk does have a Suggestions forum where members can suggest and discuss ideas and improvements to the site.

Anyone is also welcome to suggest tamagotchi related improvements but that is all they can be on TamaTalk since it is not part of BanDai ^_^

I hope you will understand why I am closing this thread ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back