New TamaLog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I had another log that touched on a few different tamas, but it is since lost in the mix of things. So here is my new one.

My main focus for now is my V6 Music Star (ligh blue, rock city?). I have many other tamas, but they are currently without batteries and will make an appearance later.

INFO

NAME: Wai (My username wasn't big enough for my name "ASHLEY" so it is "ASHLE," so I named her Wai (pronounced "Y"))

WEIGHT: 29 lbs.

TOY: Horse (also have the train, but she doesn't like it)

INSTRUMENT: Headphones (started with mic, bought headphones on tamatown.com)

TONE: 475

RHYTHM: 516

ORIGINAL: 526

SPECIES: Sibiretchi

GROWTH: Petitchi, Hitodetchi :( , Mametchi, Sibiretchi

GENERATION: 1

I haven't heard of other Sibiretchis around TamaTalk, so I am excited. :D

A note about Mametchi... I do not mean :unsure: , the yellow with blue ears mouse-thing... My V6 said it was Mametchi, but maybe I read it wrong, it's actually the pink teenager with a yellow bow. Go to https://tamatown.com/ and it's the pink character on the far left on the frontpage.

Sibiretchi is a yellow, fat dinosaur tama with rosy cheeks. She's really cute, actually. Reminds me of a prehistoric penguin.

HOW I GOT MY TAMA

I took excellent care of my tama, tending to all of her needs. When she hit teenager she would only fill two hungry hearts with baby food, which I didn't realize the why for a while, so she was often only half full (but always happy as I still played games). I kept the stress down at 00 as much as possible, playing a lot and practicing moderately in between. Her stats were 300+ in tone and rhythm and 400+ in original by the time she reached adult. She actually went to sleep at about 9PM and woke up 30 minutes later to evolve to an adult, then went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wai spends a lot of time practicing with her band (called Element, Toby and David are her bandmates, not sure what tamas they are). She plays to reduce stress and often enjoys playing games. Music Block is my favorite and she doesn't complain.

Today we've gotten a LOT of visitors at the door. The king came twice and we even got called away to a concert, in which we did great! We made 10,000p for our flawless performance. :)

That's all for today!

I hope to get batteries soon for my other tamas (list in signature).

NAME: Wai

WEIGHT: 30 lbs.

TOY: Horse

INSTRUMENT: Mic

TONE: 590

RHYTHM: 626

ORIGINAL: 651

SPECIES: Sibiretchi

Wai has been practicing a lot on her own. She's done a few concerts and her fans are growing. She's ranked 36th and has 31-million+ fans. She was ranked 32nd, but as I was looking at it, it went down to 36th.

I bought hair gel at the shop today and used it. It gave Wai an afro! Very silly... But then it disappeared. :D I wonder if it affected more than her hair?

I have the Latin CD, but am not sure how to use it...

WEIGHT: 38 lbs.

TONE: 662

RHYTHM: 884

ORIGINAL: 785

SPECIES: Sebiretchi (I've been spelling it wrong so far)

GOTCHI POINTS: 5,046,400 (I got 5,000,000 this morning, I thought that was a lot!)

STYLE: Rock 'n' Roll

Wai and her band are ranked 2nd with over 157-million fans! She's doing quite well. :D I don't think she's missed a concert as of yet, so that's good. I've been keeping her stress down at 00 most of the time, so she lives a pretty good life. ;) Tomorrow should be the matchmaker! I wonder who she'll marry..?

WEIGHT: 56 lbs.

TONE: 999

RHYTHM: 999

ORIGINAL: 999

SPECIES: Sebiretchi

I'm number one! Wai and her band, Element, have made it to the top of the charts. Yesterday, Wai got married. I don't know the tamagotchi's name (I wish you could view their details like you can your own tama and your bandmates)... They had a baby, not sure which gender, I haven't named it yet. I was surprised that the father is sticking around with Wai and the baby (the baby, by the way, looks like a black tomato, so I don't think it's petitchi--unless that's a male petitchi?).

Wai still has concerts. It's funny when she leaves and says goodbye to the family... It's like, "I know I'm married with a kid, but I still have a responsibility to my band." Cracks me up.

The king visits a lot, I have two or three concerts a night, I get plenty of good mail and gotchi points (I know I have many millions at this point!)... I bought the bow clothing, it only lasted once unlike the cap, skirt/dress, and jeans. The king gave me sunglasses/shades and they only lasted once, too. Not sure what they do? I bought the toy shop as well, I was surprised when I got money for using it!

Still not sure what my Latin CD does, it won't let me use it...

SO...

Wai left, along with her husband, and I am now raising a boy named Badger. Wai sends fruit sometimes as presents and Badger is now a teenage Kikitchi (monkey-looking thing?).

NAME: Badger

WEIGHT: 24 lbs.

TOY: Robot

INSTRUMENT: Tronbone (got it as a gift--he's indifferent to all my toys and instruments)

TONE: 315

RHYTHM: 377

ORIGINAL: 311

SPECIES: Sebiretchi (I've been spelling it wrong so far)

GENERATION: 2

GOTCHI POINTS: 7307700p

STYLE: Hip-Hop

GROWTH: Petitchi (M/Black), Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi

I've been feeding Badger more and playing less games, while still making sure his needs are always met. I figured this way I'd get something different! Badger doesn't have a band yet, but I'm hoping he gets one soon! I found out his father was a Togetchi. Sort of a fuzzy/electrified ball of cuteness. :D

I worked last night and do again tonight, so this morning I paused Badger. He has a band now, called Monkees. :furawatchi:

I'll update more when he's unpaused, including weight and stats!~

Badger grew up! I unpaused him today, although I slept for a while this afternoon. He just turned into an adult and is a KuroMametchi (so, black Mamaetchi?).

NAME: Badger

WEIGHT: 43 lbs.

TOY: Robot

INSTRUMENT: Tronbone

TONE: 351

RHYTHM: 686

ORIGINAL: 338

SPECIES: KuroMametchi (I accidentally kept this as Sebiretchi last time, oops! Was supposed to be Kikitchi)

GENERATION: 2

GOTCHI POINTS: 7301810p

STYLE: R&B Music

GROWTH: Petitchi (M/Black), Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi, KuroMametchi

He's pretty heavy, but as I said I wanted to try not playing games. Also, I didn't edit his stats at all. He practices a lot on his own so his Rhythm went up naturally, I have never played a game. We practiced with the band twice I think it was... I don't get the game where you hit B to move... Do I move when the note pops up? I always get the failure sound at the end, so I don't get it. Even when I do perfect on the adult game, with the notes, I sometimes "fail." :) I wonder if Badger will be #1 like his mom was!

Latest posts

Back