New TamaTalk Guide - Bell Sprout!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

I would like to announce the addition of Bell Sprout to the TamaTalk Guides team... Welcome and congrats Bell Sprout!

um how exactly do you become a tama guide? i really wanna be one!

i know that im new but i love to learn. im with memetchi_man. how do you become a tama guide?

Congrats Bell Sprout! Someday it will happen to me, and I'll die of a heart attack :rolleyes:

yay bellsprout

how do u become a guide anyway. do u have to have a certain amount of posts. i wanna be a guide someday

I nearly did. I went on at school and read the message. I felt very faint.JC
Wow. I can just imagine that! :D I know I'll become a TamaGuide someday, but I hope it won't be in September when I start 5th grade and get to work with Internet access at school. :rolleyes:

*blushes* Thanks guys! :eek: It's a real honour to be chosen and I hope that I can be of good help around here! Still a little bit stuck for words at the moments but absolutely smiling from ear to ear! :D

No surprises there, I just KNEW you'd become one!!! (Is that called the woman's intuition or something??). I infact felt like telling some guide for putting you down on the list... I knew you'd be it!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back