New TamaTalk Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations TamaMum!! Well done - you'll do a fantastic job!! thanks for the advice and support you have given me in the past!!

[SIZE=21pt]HOORAY - you're pretty cool for a mum - lol!! [/SIZE]

Wow! Great job! I know that you will be great to the team! Wow.... Out of all of the people.... it was you and Rock'in Robotchi.... wow.... great job you two! Keep up the great work! *smiles* This is great! I never even though about who would be the next guide... Wow! Sorry, I'm just so happy for you two! I never thought that it would be you! Admin, great choice! I think that you made a great choice! LOL..... I just can't get over it! Way to go, you two!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrads TamaMum on being a tamaguide......wow so thats why i saw a tamaguide badge under your avvie....i didnt expect 2 new tamatalk guide all of the sudden.....i only expected one :D but u deserve it

Congrads TamaMum on being a tamaguide......wow so thats why i saw a tamaguide badge under your avvie....i didnt expect 2 new tamatalk guide all of the sudden.....i only expected one :wub: but u deserve it
Wow,

Yes. I only expected one. But they

both deserve to be TamaGuides. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Im happy and sad about this.

happy:she should be a tamaguide

sad:now i have to find i new number one tamaguide reccomendation!

Here is a list for you, TamaMum!

• Terrific
  • astounding
  • mature
  • awesome
  • Mom
  • understanding
  • mannered
I hope you like it!!! ;) (I made one for Rock'in Robotchi too!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back