new to tamatalk and just my first tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teafather

Reaction score
Hello! I just got my first tamagotchi which is a uni I got as a gift and i wanted to join tamatalk incase i somehow get lost or if I get more tamagotchis (which I want to.) The uni while my first tamagotchi is not my first digital pet since I also have a starcat/compukitty gigapet that i just started running again last week. I'm so excited to start running my uni since i have wanted a tamagotchi forever and haven't been able to get one until now. I don't know how I stumbled on the forum but I'm glad to know it's here now!

Hello! I just got my first tamagotchi which is a uni I got as a gift and i wanted to join tamatalk incase i somehow get lost or if I get more tamagotchis (which I want to.) The uni while my first tamagotchi is not my first digital pet since I also have a starcat/compukitty gigapet that i just started running again last week. I'm so excited to start running my uni since i have wanted a tamagotchi forever and haven't been able to get one until now. I don't know how I stumbled on the forum but I'm glad to know it's here now!
Welcome! I've been running my Uni since I got it in December and it's super fun!

Hello and welcome! I am new to Tama Talk too, but have been running tamas for a while. I’m happy to have found the forum too! Hope you’re having fun with the Uni! Any tamas you’re hoping to raise?

Hello and welcome! I am new to Tama Talk too, but have been running tamas for a while. I’m happy to have found the forum too! Hope you’re having fun with the Uni! Any tamas you’re hoping to raise?
Hi, yes I have been enjoying the Uni! It's a lot more fun these days with the DLC's and updates coming out.
I got to raise Bubbletchi and looking forward to the Very Berry Land tamas and the new Sanrio ones!
Whats your fav tama to run?

Hi, yes I have been enjoying the Uni! It's a lot more fun these days with the DLC's and updates coming out.
I got to raise Bubbletchi and looking forward to the Very Berry Land tamas and the new Sanrio ones!
Whats your fav tama to run?
I cannot wait for the Sanrio Uni!!! Bubbletchi is so cute :) my first egg was a boy, so I have Kikitchi. I will marry him off soon and hopefully get a girl so I can raise Ichigotchi

Its hard to marry my tama off, I usually keep my favs for awhile, how about you? Whats the longest time you've have a tama?

Ichigotchi is so cute <3! I really like that the berry DLC was free.
I'm enjoying the wifi gifts as well and excited to see what the Devil/Angel DLC's will look like :)

Its hard to marry my tama off, I usually keep my favs for awhile, how about you? Whats the longest time you've have a tama?

Ichigotchi is so cute <3! I really like that the berry DLC was free.
I'm enjoying the wifi gifts as well and excited to see what the Devil/Angel DLC's will look like :)
The longest I’ve kept a tama was Shigurehimetchi on my ID L 💜 she was the first color tama I raised and I really loved having her around for a few weeks.

I married kikitchi off right away. I like him a lot, but I was really hoping for a female, but I got a male haha. Now I have Hotcaketchi who I really like and will keep around for a while.

The devil/angel DLC will be so cool!!! But I’m more excited for the Sanrio collab this summer hahah thinking about splurging on the Sanrio uni device and not just the dlc

Hallo and welcome to the community! I had briefly reactivated my Power Palz Puppy, I'm honestly more into the many odd pets than the actual Tamas. At the moment my sleep schedule is messed up, but once I get it sorted out, and go to the dentist next week, I'll start it back up again, along with my Giga Pixie.

Latest posts

Back