NEW TO TAMATALK WITH LOTS TO OFFER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_freak_66

Reaction score
Hi people,

I am tama_freak_66! Watch out fot that name because it is gonna be at lots of posts and topics! I tell the truth so don't get upset n angry if i critisise your post it is only to help you! I will try to be as nice as possible! If you have an awesome helpful post i will learn a few things and paise your post or topic! I hate people who are haters! I am sure i will love tamatalk! I have been going on tamatalk for a fair bit now n do know my stuff. I will have a few questions, so please answer them. Only if ya know the answer of course! :D I have a load of CODES,PASSWORD, TIPS, TRICKS, ADVICE AND KNOWLEDGE! so drop me a line!! Tell me what you think about me right here RIGHT NOW!

ciao

Tama_freak_66 @ ur service!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah so... what do u want? maybe i can help...but will u help me? how do u put up posts? :(

click add reply and them the post will go up

anyways WELCOME!!!

yeah so... what do u want? maybe i can help...but will u help me? how do u put up posts? ^_^
Every time you post, it will add 1 to your post number under your user name. I have got 3,419!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back