New to tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charleene

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Ashley and I started checking this site out a few days ago when I got confused with some things that my tamagotchi's were doing and I decided to finally create an account! I am from the US, so I have the normal v4.5 tamagotchi's (I only have 2 of them) and I am considering buying the new ones as they come out as well! I don't really know what to post except Hi and hope to get to know some of you!

See you on the boards and in chat!

::Edit::

Just curious, how come it wont let my signature show up as a picture? I put in the img coding with the URL but it wont let the image show up....

::Edit...again::

Nevermind, just read that it was disabled for security reasons. Hope it comes back up soon! I love making graphics so I like showing off signatures hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi <_<

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

[SIZE=21pt]It won't show up as a pic. because you can't put pictures in your siggy.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when it comes to books I will read nearly anything, I have the entire Harry Potter series, I have the a few series that havent been finished (such as Inkheart and Inkspell, the Inheritance trilogy which is Eragon and Eldest so far, The Looking Glass Wars and Seeing Redd, The Septimus Heap series which is Magyk, Flyte, Physik, and I think one other one, The Sangreal Trilogy which is The Greenstone Grail and the Sword of Straw so far, and tons TONS more). I watch a bit of TV now and then, some of my favorites are Lost, Hell's Kitchen, House, Law and Order: SVU, Family Guy, Frasier, etc.

I do have annoying siblings, but I dont live at home with them anymore thank goodness so I dont have to worry about that hehe. I dont play the flute, but I played the Clarinet back in middle school if that counts! And I am only on a few sites out there under different names (and they mostly have to do with Everquest which is a MMORPG that I play) but I am on Neopets under the name Ceceelia if you play that.

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk.

We met in the chatroom on Sunday. I hope to see you around here often!

Well, when it comes to books I will read nearly anything, I have the entire Harry Potter series, I have the a few series that havent been finished (such as Inkheart and Inkspell, the Inheritance trilogy which is Eragon and Eldest so far, The Looking Glass Wars and Seeing Redd, The Septimus Heap series which is Magyk, Flyte, Physik, and I think one other one, The Sangreal Trilogy which is The Greenstone Grail and the Sword of Straw so far, and tons TONS more). I watch a bit of TV now and then, some of my favorites are Lost, Hell's Kitchen, House, Law and Order: SVU, Family Guy, Frasier, etc.
I do have annoying siblings, but I dont live at home with them anymore thank goodness so I dont have to worry about that hehe. I dont play the flute, but I played the Clarinet back in middle school if that counts! And I am only on a few sites out there under different names (and they mostly have to do with Everquest which is a MMORPG that I play) but I am on Neopets under the name Ceceelia if you play that.
COol!

I have read the entire Harry Potter series, too.

I play under the name of sunjoy255 if you play that, and webkinznut505 on webkinz, if you play that.

mametchi :wub:

Welcome To TamaTalk, Charleene! Be Sure to Check out A Users Guide to TamaTalk If you need any help. You may PM me anytime! Glad to see You Here in TamaTalk! :D

Hello, and Welcome to TT! I would be glad to be your friend or get som good pm messages from you. If you have any questions or are just ocnfused you can ask me! =) Have fun

~Mamitchi465

Latest posts

Back