New to TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akikonu13

Reaction score
Hello! I’m a 13 year old mother of one active Tama, Sprite, on the Tamagotchi Pix. I also own an original Tamagotchi and an On, but neither are active as of now. I hope to meet friends here and hopefully raise Sprite to have children of her own.

Hello akikonu, I'm also a tamagotchi mom, if you want we can talk about this wonderful experience 😃

Hello! I’m a 13 year old mother of one active Tama, Sprite, on the Tamagotchi Pix. I also own an original Tamagotchi and an On, but neither are active as of now. I hope to meet friends here and hopefully raise Sprite to have children of her own.
Hello akikonu, welcome if you are obsessed with tamagotchi and love them too you will love this community since you are new around here want to be my tama friend 😉

I'd love to be your tama friend! Which tamas are you running right now? I'm mostly running my tamagotchi P and sanrio meets these days.

Can't wait for my tamagotchi uni to finally get here 😌

I'd love to be your tama friend! Which tamas are you running right now? I'm mostly running my tamagotchi P and sanrio meets these days.

Can't wait for my tamagotchi uni to finally get here 😌
im running all three now, a tama 2nd gen, tama pix, and tama on. maybe my next will be a uni? depends if my mom will let me get more!

Latest posts

Back