New to TamaTalk...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Catherine. I found this fourm through Bandai's site, so I figure it must be pretty cool. :puroperatchi:

I was in second grade when the first Tamagotchi made its debut in America. All my classmates grabbed it right up right away, but my parents refused to let me have one (something about not wanting my brain to rot or whatever), so I made fake Tamagotchi toys out of paper to play with instead. Not quite so fun.

But then it was Christmas, and a distant cousin or something got me a virtual pet, so my parents figured why not? And they let me get a Tamagotchi of my own.

My first was $7.99 and opaque blue with white trim. It lived for about four days before I got too frustrated to care for it. Then it lived in a desk drawer until the battery died, at which point I just bought a new Tamagotchi instead of replacing the battery. What the heck? Yeah, I was weird.

I lost both of those lovelies. Sad, I know.

But when I got to high school, I really missed my Tamagotchi babes. So when I heard that Bandai was rereleasing Tamagotchi as a new version, I just had to have it!

I've had my Tamagotchi Connection (the first kind of Connection) since last Christmas. The battery died, but the file was saved. Tori, for that was her name, got deleted by me later to make room for Frank, my little boy.

Anyway, I'm new, and I speak on and on. You can tell, can't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there im amos123 welcom to tamatalk! pm me if u want 2b friends

wow, some story. I owned a Gigapet when I was little. Well, I hope you like Tamatalk.

[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to to TamaTalk, notacrnflkgirl![/SIZE]

I really enjoyed reading your Introduction Note. Very informative.

I hope you have fun here at TamaTalk, and if you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message. (PM)

Have fun...

Regards,

DarkCore

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk. Have fun!

- Tama -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back