New to Tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritdove

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here to Tamatalk but not so new to Tamagotchi's.

My husband and I have 2 Tama's each. A version 2 and 3.

We had never heard of Tamagotchi's until our neice's wanted some new batteries for thier V2's, and after replacing them, my husband realised that he had a new responsibility. He was very intrigued with them and looked after them until we gave them back. Then within a week, he had to have one!!!

We didn't know that there was any difference between V2 and V3 at the time so we each bought a V2. After doing some research, we saw that the V3's were more interactive with the computer, so we got one of those each as well!

At the moment our V2's are at generation 3, one has a baby (gen 4).

The V3's are generation 1, 10yrs old. I'm currently asking for help with that!

I am located in Victoria Australia.

Thanks for reading!

Hello spiritdove!

Welcome to Tamatalk!

I am sure you will love your stay here,this site is sooo cool! :huh:

If you need a friend to talk to or any help pm me,I am here a lot!

But be warned! when you get me talking I can't stop and most of the time....

you are most likely to be listening! ROFL!!!

You can talk too lol . :angry:

-fp

hi! hope u like it here at tamatalk! pm me if u need a friend

v3:gen 2

v2 pink:gen 2

v2 orange:gen 1

v2 purple:gen 2

I was on gen 34 on purple, 20 on orange, and 12 on pink, but my littl bro reset them :( ;) :( :D :( :angry: :( :angry:

Hi, my name is Moss and I am new. But I already have lots of friends and I cannot WAIT until another Guide is selected!

I have viewed TT many times before as a Guest but then I finally decided to register!

Welcome! If you need help with your v3 tama you should go to this SUPER helpful topic: SUPER, REALLY Helpful Guide

Hope it helps! I am new, too, so you can freely PM me and tell me stuff!

hi! welcome to tamatalk! don't forget to read all the rules, and pinned topics. hope you enjoy your stay here!

jakeod!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

What everybody else said (read rules etc) PLUS, remember that if you have any questions, you can ask me (StarTama), or post it in Tamagotchi Questions! Also... Don't forget that if anybody is harrassing you, you can PM Admin or one of the Guides. And the suggestions forum is right at the bottom! Use it if you need to, as well!

Have fun and enjoy TamaTalk!

StarTama :D

Welcome to tamatalk! I viewed alot of forms befre as a guest. When i regiestured, i was confused with the other forms and topics. But then, i got used to them. Be sure to read the rules, and pinned topics. PM me, a guide, or Admin for help. I have to tamas to!

See threw green: Version 3.

Silver: Version 3.

My green is on generation 11 and my silver is on generation 1.'v been a Member of tamatalk since March 2006. I hope to be on tamatalk for a long while! (Will be on tamatalk forever!)

Welcome to Tama Talk! I hope you like it here! If you need a friend or just someone to talk to, PM me! I'm usually online.

If you have any questions, you may also PM me. I will try to help the best I can!

Also, welcome, Moss! I know you have seen the website many times but WELCOME AS AN ACUTAL MEMBER!! :D lol!

"~* tamakitty710 *~"

Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you and your husband enjoy all yr visits to the site :unsure:

There is plenty of good info in the different forums - the most useful things are pinned in bold at the top of each one.

Otherwise, it is pretty easy to find your way around!

Must be very nice for your nieces to have an Aunt & Uncle who are Tama fans as well - don't forget, they may also be able to help you out with any questions :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any problems.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Welcome spiritdove!

Tamatalk is a really good place to ask all your tamagotchi questions, or just show off your darling tama! I know you'll have a great time here!

-Tama Einstein

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, (ZTF for short) nice to meet you!

There are lots of interesting things to do here on tama talk. But please read the rules followed here.

But besides that, there are, like I said very good information here. For information, you might want to check out The Tama Talk Reference Section. :unsure:

There is a chat side of tama talk. Its called Tama Chat. There is a little information on it. :unsure:

Well I hope you and your husband enjoy Tama Talk for it is a wonderful (and may I say, addictive :unsure: ) site. Have fun here and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D -ZTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back