New to tami talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samiosam

Reaction score
Well yea I just came on this forum 2 minutes ago and i looked around for a while than i was like 'This place is defaitly for me so i joined. I have a tamagotchi pet actually I had two but the otehr one needs batterys and I relly want to get some because now that I have two I would be able to communicate witht he other one. So thats cool though my problem is that my other one is not the newst one I think it is the first version so my question is can I still communicate even though there two diffrent version?

Well anyways HI everyone and I am glad I joined :furawatchi:

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site. There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me!

If you have a Tama V1 with IR and the new V2s with IR they can still communicate even though they are different versions!

Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thank you for the info your great and yea I am injoying it so far, any questions I ahve I will pm you=)

hi any probs or concerns or anything like that p.m the admin the guy that runs tamataljk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back