New to the board

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Tari. I'm 18 years old and from NYC. My tama addiction started WAY WAY WAY back in the day when the orignals first made their way to america. Like most kids I got one for my birthday and really never turned back.

I will admit I was a bad little girl and after loosing my own tama I resorted to stealing other peoples tama's. (they were returned when mom found out.) the first tama I remember having for a long time was my purple with blue buttons on the small ballchain. (I found it a few years back but somehow in moving it disappered again *Sad*) I owned a few nano's and gigapets and all those knockoffs. Anyone remember dinky dino? or the alien?

After a while I kinda lost touch with my tama's but christmas time i found the tama angels and had to get one. I ended up with a pink and white one. (boy i loved that touch screen) and also got a tamagotchi mini-backpack that christmas as well.

Currently I have one(my sisters both have one each too) tama v1 connections and two v2's. ( 1 blue and 1 yellow stars friend pack mates)

Hello welcome to tama talk!

My name is kmorm,I'm 10 years young

I've got 1 brother. my intrest are tamagotchi's, hanging with friends + shopping!!!! :wacko:

hi! welcome to tamatalk!! i'm tamagirl777! PM me. you live in NYC? cool! have you seen trump tower!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back