NEw to V4!help on few questions :S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here are some questions I rly need answers 4

--->My tamagotchi is at its 2nd stage,and I find it hard to keep it happy,I dont want the battery to run out so any tips? :wub:

--->On tamatown.com,I got in but I can get my items but not any of my money back to my tamagotchi...why is that? :(

--->You no the book icon,What are those pictures of the star...ect..? :(

--->When u click the 1st icon 2times there are 3 pictures,*some sort of pen?A star?and a flower?* wat are they and wat do they do? ;)

Thx everyone who answers :p

THIS IS FOR QUES.1.

NO MATTER WHAT U STILL GONNA HAVE TO GET A NEW BATTERRY!IF ANY THING I WOULD JUST PAUSE IT BUT THEN WHEN U HAVE THE TIME U WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP IT HAPPY!SORRY I WOULD ANSWER THE REST OF YOUR QUES BUT MOM YELLING TO GET OFF

#4 those are skill points. The pen stands for intellectual points, the star stands for art points, and the flower stands for social points. Skill points help you get a job at tamatown. If yours is at the 2nd stage, you should get a nanny pretty soon. You usually need at least 80 of one kind to get a job. Hope I helped!!!!!!!!! :) :D :p :p :D B) :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back