new topic ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.tam

Reaction score
i dont know if im in the right place 4 this but:

i tried 2 start a new topic in tipps & tricks, it told me it has 2 b previewed by a guide, then i heard no more.

does this mean its rejected ? should i get a msg or sth ?

It happened to me too. There just must've been something missing. I think after one is accepted, they no longer have to get viewed.

Rey Mysterio

If the topic is accepted then it will show up in the area you attempted to post it to. If the topic is not correct for that area, it may show up in the correct area. If the topic is a repetition of an existing topic, it may be deleted, and never show up.

Depending on how busy the guides are, it may take several hours for a topic to show up.

In addition to what binary has said, certain forums are not allowed to have questions posted in them - such as Tips and Tricks and Tamagotchi Codes . If you post questions in these forums they are likely to be deleted (or they may be moved to the correct forum). Sometimes topics posted in the wrong forum will be just deleted instead of being moved.

So be careful with what you post - make sure it is not a repeat topic, make sure it is in the correct forum - read the forum description and any Rules/Regulations for that forum before posting. It may take a day or so for your topic to show up on the odd occasion.

*Moved to Whats on Your Mind*

i dont know if im in the right place 4 this but:i tried 2 start a new topic in tipps & tricks, it told me it has 2 b previewed by a guide, then i heard no more.

does this mean its rejected ? should i get a msg or sth ?
This is normal. It will be previewed by a Guide or Admin and if it is accepted, it will be seen on the boards. Exactly what binary and georgiakate1 said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back