new uratama and kakeibo colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
I was googling the entama and came across this. It appears that they list new colors for the entama and kakeibo, plus a new version of hanerutchi... does anyone know more about this?

That's cool! Although Im pretty sure Ive seen those images on a Japanese blog before. :(

Anyway... *must get one*

My favourite UraTamas are the first (yellow), the last (purple) and the deep blue (the third). ;)

cool!

there's also a Hanerutchi EnTama version!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those look great. I like the third Uratama in the first row.

The Hanerutchi Entama I belive is called something like "Haneru 2", or something, as I have seen on Wikipedia.

I like the original dark blue uraTama look the most. My other favorite is the light blue one with the yellow star.

I'm pretty sure they're real colors, though there's a chance they're fake...

I wonder when the new kakeibo will come out... maybe it's made specially for the uratama, though then I would think it would have a star at the top of the stylus.

I wonder when the new kakeibo will come out... maybe it's made specially for the uratama, though then I would think it would have a star at the top of the stylus.
The kakeibo is already out. I think it will connect to uratama and hanerutchi 2 but I'm not sure.

great find!! the only color ive seen has been the deep blue one- but you found five more new colors! lol great job! i am really fond of the deep blue one and im starting to like the green one, too. i am definately ordering one when they come out, it just looks so fun!!

xx johnpatrickk.

B) :huh: :huh:

(sorry, I know this is bumping the topic a bit) what I meant when I said "new kakeibo" was, I wonder if they'll make a kakeibo spcially for the uratama. :huh: Anyways, they'll probably make some type of deka-like tama to go with the uratama.

They've now also updated about the new colors of tama mini... could anybody translate this blog??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry about doublepost) There's yet another new color! I posted a topic about it but it's under moderator approval. Read about it here. :kusatchi:

^^^ ooh, nice find! I really like the original blue color, and the purple one with the diamond still, but I also like the new orange with rainbow one. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back