New v5 Shells

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it depends where you live.

If you are in Australia, like me, unfortunately they are not out yet, and will probably be coming out before June. The only way to get one is on eBay :furawatchi:

If you live in America, then I believe most good toy stores should have them by now.

If not, you can always order one, but it would cost more. Ultimately, I think you should wait, because eventually they're going to come out :(

Yeah Im in america. Ive only been to target and walmart. They only have like 5 and target is the same. The toys r us here sucks! It only had v3! :(

But yeah I think Ill wait.

Thanks!!!! :furawatchi:

Well it depends where you live.If you are in Australia, like me, unfortunately they are not out yet, and will probably be coming out before June. The only way to get one is on eBay :)

If you live in America, then I believe most good toy stores should have them by now.

If not, you can always order one, but it would cost more. Ultimately, I think you should wait, because eventually they're going to come out :D
Exactly. (Are they out in England?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back