New v5s are out! Space Trip, Groovy Time +++

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

myname

Reaction score
I just saw my favorite ebay seller has the new V5s!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Groovy Time is actually translucent instead of that whitish color in the photos Bandai provided. Really nice. I may not be able to hold out till these get to the store! They have been SO slow arriving in the stores with the first round of v5s, I think I may have to go for it and get the Space Trip one!

ebay seller has them

I just saw my favorite ebay seller has the new V5s!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Groovy Time is actually translucent instead of that whitish color in the photos Bandai provided. Really nice. I may not be able to hold out till these get to the store! They have been SO slow arriving in the stores with the first round of v5s, I think I may have to go for it and get the Space Trip one!
ebay seller has them
Is this what you are talking about? I fixed the link. It looks cool. I might have to save up and get a US V5 Design.

Yay! I can't wait! I have been wanting the aquarium one for some time now. I'll check target next week. Thanks!!

~ChibiMuffins

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got a v5 and its the house one I was thinking about getting the Space trip one but Wal-Mart didn't have it there so I got the House kind.

ebay seller has them
No, actually, the link works fine. The one I put in just shows the seller's Tams & shows all the new ones. You might want to try it again if it didn't work for you.

I live In Florida and the only place they have it is at one new walmart and there where only three! I got mine and my sister did too and someone else must have bought the last one. My sisters and mine are so new that out of those three her's doesn't even have tamagotchi connection on it! :blink: I'm so jelous :angry: though thankful I even have one! B)

I'm disappointed though because the music notes one is actually green instead of creme color as the picture shows on tama talk. Oh, if you live in Antioch CA, they have a BUNCH of the new designs. ALL of them!

ebay seller has them
:hitodetchi: $25?...i don't have any money left to get one better start saving up lol

Thier sellin in in the UK for £12.47 (which is about $24.94) so your atully being made to pay an extra 6 cents in america.

YAY! I have wanted these designs for a long time now but i cant choose wether to get the aquarium or space shuttle, and i already have blue abstract...

I just got the space trip one at wal-mart on wednesday. They had all of the second batch there. I saw the aquarium, the red one with the dots, and the others. They had about 20 units at the store in all different patterns.

I had originally bought the Tamagotchi House design, but soon after I saw Space Trip.

Tamagotchi House really didn't excite me much at all, but Space Trip was perfect.

I asked a friend of mine to buy Space Trip and we traded, so now all is well.

That just goes to show, it's best to wait a while and see the next wave of designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back