New website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the nice replies! :D And yes, it is an old topic, I guess Tamalove is one year old by now (happy birthday :eek: ) Good new, recently I bought a lot of old Tamagotchi books, so I hope to post more pictures of Tama's and Virtual pets in the near future.

Can somebody help me cause my dad is getting me tama v1 and my mom is getting me v2 should i take care of both if u do take care of 2 tamagotchis tell me how u do it like do you just look at one after aniother constantly?

Can somebody help me cause my dad is getting me tama v1 and my mom is getting me v2 should i take care of both if u do take care of 2 tamagotchis tell me how u do it like do you just look at one after aniother constantly?
Yeah, you need to watch over both of them, but you can pause one of them if you are too busy.

HI!!!! I have a NEW site about PUGS!!!! Can 'I be ur buddies..... PLEASE!!!?? Adress: www.freewebs.com/poopcompop/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama Love link isn't working! ><

Did it move? If so... anyone know the url? ><;;;;

Ahem, bjango, please DO NOT BUMP!! I know you are new, but please read the rules at the top of every forum. I will get a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back