New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana sensed danger.She ran inside and gasped."Who the heck are you?" she questioned.

Ana didn't fall asleep."I'm a mage.I'm practically unstoppable.So tell me.NOW"

Zach phased"I'm here" he said loudly, waving a paw.

"I'm going to kill you and all of your immortal friends. Except Eleanor. I'm going to spare her." Voriz smirked.

Eleanor gasped. "You can do that?" she whispered, because he was still holding her neck. I'd be human.... I wouldn't have a clue. My blood will still be irrisistable to vampires, but I wouldn't know...!

Let me guess... there's a catch.

Yes there is.

"Sure. Although, you wouldn't remember any of your friends here, and..." He smirked.

Eleanor's eyes were wide. "Zane. Of course." She gulped. "I'll find him again. Somehow."

Voriz dropped Eleanor. "I'm not giving you a choice. You're going to be human again." He said coldly. "Now, say goodbye."

In all honesty, Eleanor was thrilled. But there was the part of her that was crying out for Zane. She went over and hugged him. "I love you. I always will, even if I don't remember you." Then she stepped back and looked at Voriz. Why me? Why's he giving me a chance?

Zane nodded. "Good luck." He whispered.

"Oh, one last thing." Voriz smirked, moving closer to her. He bit her.

What the hell?! Eleanor thought as Voriz bit her. Her blood had been good enough, but combined with Nick's fairy magic... well, lets just say it was the drug of the vampire world.

Zane ran up to Voriz. "Look, I was a human too. Can you change me?" He asked.

Voriz shook his head. "I have a reason I'm helping Eleanor. Why should I help you?"

A reason? Let's hear it then. She was past being able to speak now as Voriz took her blood.

"Well, once I take over the world... I'm going to need a queen. And that queen will be Eleanor." He smirked.

"You're even crazier than Melody!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back