New Years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great! :wacko: I'm having my cousins over and watching rated R movies.. o_O, and doing the countdown 'till 2007!!! :lol: :D :D It's gonna be soooo fun! xD

And remember, 2007=Champagne! -Year of the Boar- :(

Sounds great! :wacko: I'm having my cousins over and watching rated R movies.. o_O, and doing the countdown 'till 2007!!! :lol: :D :D It's gonna be soooo fun! xD
And remember, 2007=Champagne! -Year of the Boar- :(
Wow that sounds awsome!!!!!!!!

Little old me? I'll be up to no good :wacko:

Lol just kidding......I'm going to watch a movie, play games with my family, and count down 'till the new year. 2007 here we come! XD

*Tgd*

Little old me? I'll be up to no good :wacko:
Lol just kidding......I'm going to watch a movie, play games with my family, and count down 'till the new year. 2007 here we come! XD

*Tgd*
Yes, here we come! HUZZAH! :lol:

Btw, has the war in Afghanastan ended? xP Just it'd be a good thing to change for 2007, boar must not have war!

PS, did you know I looooooove boars? =D ;D :( (2007.. year of the boar :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, here we come! HUZZAH! :wacko:
Btw, has the war in Afghanastan ended? xP Just it'd be a good thing to change for 2007, boar must not have war!

PS, did you know I looooooove boars? =D ;D :lol: (2007.. year of the boar :( )
really i idnt know it was the year of the boar? is that your year?

really i idnt know it was the year of the boar? is that your year?
No, it's the japanese 'tradition.' Last year was the year of the dog, this year is the boar. (found that our on MSN.com) Maybe you could Google it to find out more :wacko: Just a sugggestion. :lol:

No, it's the japanese 'tradition.' Last year was the year of the dog, this year is the boar. (found that our on MSN.com) Maybe you could Google it to find out more :wacko: Just a sugggestion. :lol:
ya that might be a good idea

I'm going into San Francisco.

I don't know how late I'm gonna stay since my brother is having company over that night.

But since I'm taking BART I could probably stay until 8 or something.

I went to a New Years party at my ex's house *nods* It was an odd time x.X' I became a human notepad after most people left XD That part was the most amusing.

I came home at 4am and had two hot totties which filled my fancy. I passed out around 6:30am and woke up every two hours. Now I just have a really bad headache ;.;

Aw well. T'was a good day all in all me thinks.

Happy New Year everyone ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back