New Zealand, Tama-go date announced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :ichigotchi:

I'm from Australia and after reading Binary's Tama-Go log, I emailed Funtastic, the Australian suppliers of the tama-go:

I wrote:

Hello, I am enquiring about the approximate release date for the "Tamatown by Tamagotchi" (aka "Tama-go" https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/products/...l-petshardware) for stores in Australia?

I have been informed that Funtastic is to be the stockist of the toy and that I should contact you with any questions about a release date.

Thanks,

Arielle.
They replied:

Arielle
This will be available in December

Regards

Judy Nanopoulos

Support Services Supervisor | Funtastic
So us Aussies should have them in time for christmas ^_^

Hello :) I'm from Australia and after reading Binary's Tama-Go log, I emailed Funtastic, the Australian suppliers of the tama-go:

I wrote:

They replied:

So us Aussies should have them in time for christmas :)
actually i already emailed them ages ago and they said erly october they do not know for sure tho so the expected date is for late septembet/erly october but trus in AU say they are coming next year but that was there estimated time so it actually wasn't true any way it could come in then but stores always order in september or october for products so they have them in time for xams.

and nice to meet you i am from melbourne in Australia :)

actually i already emailed them ages ago and they said erly october they do not know for sure tho so the expected date is for late septembet/erly october but trus in AU say they are coming next year but that was there estimated time so it actually wasn't true any way it could come in then but stores always order in september or october for products so they have them in time for xams.

and nice to meet you i am from melbourne in Australia :)
Well mine is the updated release date for Australia I guess.

There must be a lot of delays getting it ready for the Australian Market, usually Australia has different design waves and even different features.

I emailed Funtastic again under a different email to see how much the date varies and I was told it would be early to late December by another sales staff.

Hope this helps!

And it's nice to meet you to Furbitchi, I am from Melbourne as well :)

I went to the warehouse AGAIN! They weren't there! And I went to Toyworld, THEY WERE THERE! YAYA! The warehouse is saying that its only at the warehouse though.

Well mine is the updated release date for Australia I guess.There must be a lot of delays getting it ready for the Australian Market, usually Australia has different design waves and even different features.

I emailed Funtastic again under a different email to see how much the date varies and I was told it would be early to late December by another sales staff.

Hope this helps!

And it's nice to meet you to Furbitchi, I am from Melbourne as well :eek:
Omg!! I sent them a second email and they said the exact same thing yay at least we know they have got a release date that isn't next year I can't wait for it to come I have been waiting for it since they had a sneak peek at the new York toy fair :D also it will be a good change from those boring music stars at Knox city shopping center's toys r us!!

and that is awesome redriot Melbourne rocks :D

Omg!! I sent them a second email and they said the exact same thing yay at least we know they have got a release date that isn't next year I can't wait for it to come I have been waiting for it since they had a sneak peek at the new York toy fair :D also it will be a good change from those boring music stars at Knox city shopping center's toys r us!!

and that is awesome redriot Melbourne rocks :D
I noticed when I bought my music star last week that the packaging is different in australia to america and such. The packaging will need to be designed and sent to bandai for approval then manafactured and, again, sent for approval.

Also the colours and designs should be different, can't wait to see :D

I noticed when I bought my music star last week that the packaging is different in australia to america and such. The packaging will need to be designed and sent to bandai for approval then manafactured and, again, sent for approval.Also the colours and designs should be different, can't wait to see ;)
maybe but seeing as nz have the same packaging (except for the g for general) we should be getting it the same way and I think because of different countries to tell them apart they made different packaging for each country now that Europe won’t be having the tama-go they will just put them in the same packaging but maybe I’m wrong

furbitchi: sylvia park is in auckland.

I got my tamago yesterday from Toyworld New Zealand from one of their South Island stores. They are currently $32 but regular price will be $37. I don't know the prices of the figurines. I believe I also saw them in their new catalogue.

Now, if only the website for them would work....

Tamagos are in the Warehouse! They are $37 NZD, and they are available online! Since Christmas is coming up, it might be a good time to get a bargain on them!! Which one do you want? I am thinking about the Kuchipatchi or the Mametchi, because I've never been a big fan of Memetchi. :furawatchi:

Love and Gotchi, Kuchi

furbitchi: sylvia park is in auckland.
I got my tamago yesterday from Toyworld New Zealand from one of their South Island stores. They are currently $32 but regular price will be $37. I don't know the prices of the figurines. I believe I also saw them in their new catalogue.

Now, if only the website for them would work....
The offer ends October 10, I'll have to rush in so I can get another Tama-Go for 32NZD!!!

PS I live in the South Island too~

anyone found any tama-gos in Australia my mum saidon the 20th we can go for a scavenger hunt to find one coz she gets a biog pay check then but if they arn't out then me and my mum are going to nz in november's melbourne cup

I called and checked with Australia Big W and they said there getting a huge shipment of tamagotchi's (of course the tamatown tama-go) in about 2 weeks, late October, to the first week of November. Also, there a branch off Woolworths, there not being released into Woolworths supermarket, only Woolworths Big W. (if any of this makes sense)

I called and checked with Australia Big W and they said there getting a huge shipment of tamagotchi's (of course the tamatown tama-go) in about 2 weeks, late October, to the first week of November. Also, there a branch off Woolworths, there not being released into Woolworths supermarket, only Woolworths Big W. (if any of this makes sense)
Yay 2 weeks away a few weeks ago I talked to one of the big w stores manager and she said she had no idea but this is epic thx so much will be counting down the days :( what coclour are u getting I am getting black or white

and woolworths big w makes more sence than safe way oh and we should be seeing it on that toy thing mission future toys I think so I will keep a look out

Last edited by a moderator:
so is tama-gos offically in nz and also for Australians they are offically in big w stores but not on the shelfs so they should be here on the first week of november

so is tama-gos offically in nz and also for Australians they are offically in big w stores but not on the shelfs so they should be here on the first week of november
I emailed fantastic and they said that they have been released in woolworths.

I am going to my local big W and I will see if they are there

I am from Sydney :)

I emailed fantastic and they said that they have been released in woolworths.

I am going to my local big W and I will see if they are there

I am from Sydney :)
Did you find it? I live in Wollongong which is near Sydney and I have not been able to find any :( at any toy store I emailed big W but they didn't respond and its not on their website. I also visited my local store last weekend and couldn't find any :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back