Newbie Alert! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalWingLT

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was just doing some searching on Tamagotchi's and came across Tama Talk... I read a few posts and just decided to join the board... :) Anyways I had a Tamagotchi a long time ago... And now I'm going to get the Connection 4 since it has a lot of new features... So basically I'm a newbie to Tama Talk and to Tamagotchi's... Let me know if I start asking too many questions... Bad habbit I have lol...

Hello everyone! I was just doing some searching on Tamagotchi's and came across Tama Talk... I read a few posts and just decided to join the board... :angry: Anyways I had a Tamagotchi a long time ago... And now I'm going to get the Connection 4 since it has a lot of new features... So basically I'm a newbie to Tama Talk and to Tamagotchi's... Let me know if I start asking too many questions... Bad habbit I have lol...
Welcome, MagicalWingTL!

Tamatalk sure is a great place to have fun, find tamagotchi info and make new friends. If you haven't already, please make sure you take a look at Tamatalk's rules. Once you know them, you're good to go.

If you have any tamagotchi questions, personal questions or just want a friend, feel free to PM me.

Ah yes I think I've read all the guides and basic info about the board.. ;) Oh and everyone can call me WingLT or LT for short... I know my name is kinda long lol...

Oh no! Not another one! D:

xD I'm just joking, LT. No worrys, we're always happy to have another member! =D I'm glad you read the guide, meaning your not a complete newbie. Yay! xD If you need a friend, or want to chat or something, just PM me.

Even though I read the guides and manual, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions once I get my V4 in the mail... My second Tamagotchi lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back