Newbie from France !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicopod

Reaction score
Hi !

I'm a newbie here ! I'm french, I'm Nicolas, and I'm 28 ;o) There is no age to play with tamagotchi ! I love them ! I bought a V3. She is a girl, named Meg. She just transformed into a penguin this morning :

Meg the Billotchi

But I gave her the stuffed animal, and she transfromed into a sort of Pikatchu :

In Costume

Will she stay like that ? I also used the costume but I didn't took anu picture. Where can I find her real japan name ?

Thanks, and see you soon !

Nico

*edited to fix links by Kyliesmum*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi !
I'm a newbie here ! I'm french, I'm Nicolas, and I'm 28 ;o) There is no age to play with tamagotchi ! I love them ! I bought a V3. She is a girl, named Meg. She just transformed into a penguin this morning :

meg_100.jpg

But I gave her the stuffed animal, and she transfromed into a sort of Pikatchu :

pikatchu.gif

Will she stay like that ? I also used the costume but I didn't took anu picture. Where can I find her real japan name ?

Thanks, and see you soon !

Nico
Hi welcome to tt. Hope you enjoy it. Please read the rules and pinned topics.

Welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you like it here! (I fixed your links. all you have to do is press the "http" button and fill in the box with the url of the pic. The second box asks you for a "name" of what your link is)

Also, the costume will come off when she next goes to sleep. you can always change the time to when she would be asleep, the change it back to the right time, and the costume will be off. :marumimitchi:

Kyliesmum

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tama talk! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends and have fun at the same time! Dont forget to read the rules! have fun!

-ztf :huh:

Very good Miku ! Just one mistake : j'habite "en" Australie, not "a" ;o)

My girlfriend lived one year in Sidney for their studies !

A bientôt les amis, passez une bonne journée !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back