Newbie here :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiemay33

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! my name is Maggie! i just joined today so i'm not really sure what i'm doing fully.. so bare with me ;)

I always loved Tamagotchi's as a kid.. just recently my sister and i where reminiscing about them so i went ahead and bought a Tamagotchi 4u. i've had it for about a week and i love it! :) definitely has some features i remember as a kid.. plus a few differences i'm still learning. I have the app and i did download the tamagotchi English patch without any problems! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, everyone does!

It's also a shame the english patch hasn't been released for 4U+ yet, I'm just waiting;;;

Welcome! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, everyone does!

It's also a shame the english patch hasn't been released for 4U+ yet, I'm just waiting;;;
I was considering getting the 4u+ as well! what is the difference between the 4u and 4u +

Welcome to the addiction that is Tamagotchi & Virtual Pets! ^_^

I loved my Tamagotchi 4U+ and found it the perfect beginning to get into colour tamas, currently falling in love with the P's (cannot believe taken me so long to start playing this model, it's my favourite now!)

Hey! Welcome to tamatalk, it's good to see new people loving the Tamagotchis and coming back after some years. I hope you have fun!

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TAMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back