TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Crane346

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hey everyone! So yeah i am a newbie and i am excited! i have been around this site logged on as guest scince i got my first tama V1!!!! but know i have my beloved V4 with cranes all over it and i love my tama!!!!!! so yeah.......GO TAMATALK!!!! :eek: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]hey everyone! So yeah i am a newbie and i am excited! i have been around this site logged on as guest scince i got my first tama V1!!!! but know i have my beloved V4 with cranes all over it and i love my tama!!!!!! so yeah.......GO TAMATALK!!!! :wub: [/SIZE]
ill be your friend :rolleyes:

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk. I'm new here too...my mom just faxed the Permission Form yesterday. I hope you like TamaTalk so far!

Yeah I've been a gues at TamaTalk for quite a while too...and now I'm a member! Whatta you know! I'm lovin' it so far...I hope you are too. If you wanna talk to me, you can go ahead and PM me. L8rz!

Welcome to TT! ;)

@ mcfee: Now, people 13 and under must have a form faxed for TT (I find it unfair to FAX it, because some/alot of people dont have faxing machines) to join.

Welcome to Tamatalk!

Make sure to check out the Users Guide to Tamatalk! ;)

Enjoy your stay here, I must say, everyone around here is friendly, feel free to drop someone a PM if you have a problem.

Crowfrost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back