TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss

Reaction score
I am new and I wish I had more friends! Maybe even a tamaguide can be my buddy! :furawatchi:

I know you may feel lonely at times here, and wish you have more friends. But really, everybody here is your friend. Try PMing people. And if you ever do need to talk to somebody, you can PM me. I'm sure if you PM a person, they will PM you back. We are all like a family here at Tamatalk. You are never really alone! We are all friends with eachother, and you'll soon see that. :)

Anyone can be a friend! I'll be your friend! Just PM me! :) Oh, and tamaguides are the BEST friends on tama talk you can have! :angry: Almost all of them are my friends....

So what I'm trying to say is...just relax! you'll get more friends sooner or later! :D -ZTF

Hey and welcome to tamatalk. Im Rockin Robotchi. I hope you have a great time on tamatalk and learn a lot! :) If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me. :angry: Please remember to read the pinned topics so you know where to put your topics. Like this one should be in Introductions. :D

*Moved by RR*

feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the site,or tamas in general!!!!!!! enjoy your time here!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back