TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Welcome! :huh:

I am sure that you are going to enjoy your self here, so please do! PM me if you have any questions on how to get started and Tamagotchi related questions, I would gladly help. Remember to have a fun and safe visit at TamaTalk! :)

//Tama-Love

hi, welcome to tamatalk!!! :( :D :lol: I'm Bronica!!! if you need a friend, pm me!!! :lol: :D :D B)

Hi - welcome to the site :)

Hope you have a great time on all your visits here.

There are loads of fun things going on and useful bits of tama info, so just take your time and click around the different areas (forums) and get to know whats what ;)

There are so many friendly members - many of them will help you out if you have any problems :)

I have had 3 tamagotchis, my first one was a purple V1 with stickers, then i had a seethrough yellow V3 which broke when I was swinging it at school and dropped it on the floor and the screen cracked inside. My current tamagotchi is blue with butterflies and it is a V3. It's name is taffy and it is a teenager :lol:

hi brooke :blink: its pp.I have 5 tamas

Name:jimmy

Sex:M

Training:4

Year:1

stage:teen

Generation:1

;) -_- -_- -_- :eek: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

hi brooke its pp.I have 5 tamas

Name:jimmy

Sex:M

Training:4