newbiekidlex has a helper!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Octopi, please, you are now going off topic and this is beginning to SPAM.

Tamatalk has some rules and we must stick to the topics.

The PM system is like a sort of e-mail in this forum. You'll find out more about it.

:S

Oh, can I take her place then?

PS: What happened to her? Not good to know. ;)

Hmm...according to this, newbiekidlex was a Guide by August 15th. She was still a Guide when the whole "roxyangel and tamakitten aren't dead" fiasco, but not when everyone believed they were really gone.

Are tamakitten and young_mimitchi BOTH still alive??? :huh:

Hmm...according to this, newbiekidlex was a Guide by August 15th. She was still a Guide when the whole "roxyangel and tamakitten aren't dead" fiasco, but not when everyone believed they were really gone.
Are tamakitten and young_mimitchi BOTH still alive??? :huh:
well, tamakitten and roxyangel are alive,thankfully! But young_mimitchi wouldn't let tamakitten save her and something happened(don't know what). As for roxyangel, tamapuppy13 had left the Remember Me thingy on and Roxyangel got on and spread a rumor about herself dead on tamapuppy13's account.

I know Tamakitten's alive, but this topic leaves a mystery about young_mimitchi. If y_m is really gone, then that must've been Tamakitten on her sister's account earlier OR y_m herself posted it before the trip.

If young_mimitchi is really gone, then newbiekidlex can close this... :wacko: I'm being outrageously off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back