Newby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammich_

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just thought I'd join to say hello and tell you about my tamagotchi history. I picked up my first tama in 1997 when they first hit the U.S. A couple years later I got myself a DigiMon. About a week ago I was browsing around Toys R Us and saw a bin of connection version 2s. There was only one left so I grabbed it. I didn't know they would still be such a craze to own. since then, my girlfriend has wanted one so we could connect them. Bandai's website says they're only sold by Toys R Us and Wal-Mart. After no luck scouring the city for them, I ran into a display of them a Target today. I picked one up for my girlfriend and now she is into it as much as I am. These things are so funny, and they keep you occupied at work.

My tama is named CHUB and he' 5yrs old. 22lbs. I'm not sure of his type though because all of the charts have him listed as "???" He's the blob with the beady eyes and the tail that looks like it has two leaves on it in a Y shape. Not sure what kind it is, but he's funny and not very good at the bump game. I also can't get his training past four bars.

hi welcome 2 tamatalk hope u enjoy ur stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back