Newest Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

momomomo1111

Reaction score
So I found my old music star tamagotchi stuffed into my nightstand with my little Fabio still on there paused. And I was playing it for awhile and now I have this sudden urge to get a new one since this one is all banged up and has a line down the screen. But I'm guessing there is a new tamagotchi out there? I heard of a Tama-go? I looked it up but to me it seems like you need to collect little doo-dads to get the characters? If someone could clarify this or even tell me if there is a newer tamagotchi- I would appreciate it a ton! Thanks - Mo

Check out binarys log in tama news, that should answer most questions about the tamago. And yes, that is the newest one.

So I read through it and I really want to buy it, but what is the size of it compared to lets say a hand? I don't want to get it if it is a monster in size. XD

Well I have got one and its 2X the size of a normal tamagotchi! So put 2 tamagotchis on top of each other and that's how big it is, if you have a colour or I'd or I'd L then its not worth buying as it is the same without colour screen and it has little figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back