NEWS: Miley Cyrus .. Not her Real Name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter? She has a nickname, big deal. It does not mean she's being dishonest to her fans.

Well, yeah. It's like my 'real' first name is Katherine, but nobody calls me that. I'm not lying, I just use the name I prefer. It's the same concept. If you asked her "Is the name on your birth certificate Miley?" She would say "No, it's not." She not keeping it a secret or anything.

Well, yeah. It's like my 'real' first name is Katherine, but nobody calls me that. I'm not lying, I just use the name I prefer. It's the same concept. If you asked her "Is the name on your birth certificate Miley?" She would say "No, it's not." She not keeping it a secret or anything.
I know a lot of people who use a nickname instead of their real names.

Saying it's dishonest is almost like saying having a user name that isn't your real name is being dishonest.

yeah but billy ray CYRUS is her real dad so how the heck does she get the name hope? ;) i dont like destiney/miley im just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back