[NEWS]This makes me sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is awfull :D :lol: :lol: :lol: .shut up darkore.it dousnt matter if he/she swore that was terrible
It's Very Crazy!

And DarkCore he didn't swear Jappyx edited his post becuase it gave clues to his location!

*Ahem* Back to the subject: THAT'S HORRIBLE! FIRST YOUR PLACE AND WHO KNOWS

IT MAY BE THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH NO TAMAS SOONER!

It's Very Crazy!And DarkCore he didn't swear Jappyx edited his post becuase it gave clues to his location!

*Ahem* Back to the subject: THAT'S HORRIBLE! FIRST YOUR PLACE AND WHO KNOWS

IT MAY BE THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH NO TAMAS SOONER!
Actually DarkCore was reffering to someone else, who actually DID swear :D .

-Just glad her homework's done,

Fyrefox

WHY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD  would you get suspended  for writing a letter to the city council!?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean, besides,  why would they  expect  the head  of the council  to listen to what  in they're opinion,  is just a silly child's letter?!?!  And anyways, what  would they do about it?  all they care about is money and the city

THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR THAT YOU WERE SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Remember, this is just my opinion. There's tons of other opinions on this site!!!!)
watch it now!!!!!!! my old neibor is in a city concel and she is one of the nicest people that i have ever met!!!! and they listen to kid's letters!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds a little suspicious...Even if they wanted to, they couldn't put a kid in jail for 200 hours for playing with an electronic toy! NOt even with their parent's consent! You would have to go to juvvie, anyway not jail! Sorry, but this sounds like a cry for attention...

This sounds a little suspicious...Even if they wanted to, they couldn't put a kid in jail for 200 hours for playing with an electronic toy! NOt even with their parent's consent! You would have to go to juvvie, anyway not jail! Sorry, but this sounds like a cry for attention...
Jappyx might have been talking about the adults who got 'em.

-Ya think?

Fyrefox

that is awfull :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :( .shut up darkore.it dousnt matter if he/she swore that was terrible
Don't tell me to shut up. It is rude. It does matter if you swear, there are little kids on this site! :D

-DarkCore :lol:

In my town *Removed* Tamagotchis have officially been banned from all stores in the whole town, parents are worried that the small pet on a screen is screwing with there kids education. The children at my school have made petitions and handed out pamphlets but nothings seems to work! Everyone who already has one it's fine for them but the people who want to buy or sell to bad for them, they will be arrested and put in jail for 200 hours! This is a cry for help what do you think we should do, we wrote a letter to a news channel(several) e-mailed news channels, we even wrote a letter a council of the city but we were suspended from school for it. ME and my friends made a plan to go to *Removed* and buy our Tamagotchis there, what do you think it's the best we have got. If you have better please tell me, it makes me sick!
I have removed elements of this post because they contain details to your location. I'm just making sure your safe :D - Note from Guide
Those people are just ridiculous.

OMG, that is the most [SIZE=21pt]LAMESET thing I have ever heard (I am not meaning you, the people who are banning them)! Why would you ban tamagotchi's? It is just stupid! And getting put in Jail.. Now that is just stupid. [/SIZE]

Thats it.

Dont you swear!

You already hardly have a chance for being a guide!

*Quote Removed by Rock'in Robotchi*

that is awfull :( :( :( :( .shut up darkore.it dousnt matter if he/she swore that was terrible
im sorry.. but DarkCore is right there are little kids on this site (no offence) and you really shouldn't say things like that.

As for your tamas being baned.... i feel really bad for you. Its really sad....

Dont worry, everything will work out...

Why don't they ban cards then, since kids use them all the time to play the non-betting version of Blackjack :( ?

yea, alot of people play cards and lotto and bingo and al that stuff. Y dun they bann them first instead of tamagotchis???
That's right, I forgot about bingo. Our French teacher actually plays that with us when we're good... Ha!

*Moved to appropriate area by Jappyx*
That's not good. I do not see how they affect education. I mean, seriously, they ultimatly are teaching children responcibility. If anything, they are teaching rather than not teaching. ;) . Hope it's all sorted out!
well children would bring it to school, and if they dont pause it, they would be checking them all the time. then the wouldnt be paying attention to the teacher. even if they pause them, they probably wont be able to hold them selves back, and then they would take their tamagotchi out and do the above.

Well, at our school, my teacher CONFISCATES our tamagotchis if we bring one. well, i dont know about the other teachers. and not much ppl have tamagotchis in my class. and i dont think so in our SCHOOL either. Anyway, my friends sneak 'em in anyway. the just keep it in their bags, and then at the breaks the take them out, and go to a place where not much teachers go there and CONNECT.

And i feel sorry that your town BANNS tamagotchis. :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back