next stop, nazochi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty101

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it guides.

Anyway, I have gotten,(not to be bragging,) Mamechi, Mimichi, Kuchipachi, and Maskichi. So, next stop Nazochi! :) ;)

Im really sorry if this offends anyone. :D :huh:

ooooo cool! how'd u get them?
I only Know 1: Maskichi. U get maskichi by always pausing it when you are done playing with it.

P.S. Is the frankenstine dude rare? Cus I got him....... also, is Hidachi rare?

I only Know 1: Maskichi. U get maskichi by always pausing it when you are done playing with it.
P.S. Is the frankenstine dude rare? Cus I got him....... also, is Hidachi rare?
There are no such things as rare characters. Just because some people rarely get them doesn't mean they are rare. The Oyajitchi

used to be considered rare

(well until everyone found out about the mating trick.) But the only rare tama character is the nazotchi.

Nazo happens to mean secret in japenese.

I really hope you get the nazotchi. If you do get it can you put it in Tamagotchi Tips and

Tricks For all of tamatalk to see? Thanx!

I really hope you get the nazotchi. If you do get it can you put it in Tamagotchi Tips andTricks For all of tamatalk to see? Thanx!
Will do! ^^ :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

LOL, I have a major obsession with Nazotchi :lol: . But I can never get it...

Nobody actually knows if Nazotchi is even real. Possibly BanDai just put it in the character chart to make sure that people always have something to work for... But I'm gonna keep trying!

Good luck :kusatchi: .

StarTama :huh: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I have a Nazotchi on my friend list named Kiki o.o' I have no idea how it got there either.

Have a Nazotchi

-EDIT-

I have a slight feeling there's going to be a few skeptical people who don't believe my picture, but I'm willing to show it to anyone on webcam over a messenger. That's the best way I can prove it's real ^.^'

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I have a Nazotchi on my friend list named Kiki o.o' I have no idea how it got there either.
Have a Nazotchi

-EDIT-

I have a slight feeling there's going to be a few skeptical people who don't believe my picture, but I'm willing to show it to anyone on webcam over a messenger. That's the best way I can prove it's real ^.^'
If it was a tama from a different version, that's why it's there. It was probably a character the v3 didn't reconigze, so it puts a nazochi. I have lots on my friend list, all from my v1s and v2s.

If it was a tama from a different version, that's why it's there. It was probably a character the v3 didn't reconigze, so it puts a nazochi. I have lots on my friend list, all from my v1s and v2s.
Hmm. Odd. I didn't know it would do that o.o' Kinda cool though lol. I think I might have connected it with a V2, but I really can't remember.

Hmm. Odd. I didn't know it would do that o.o' Kinda cool though lol. I think I might have connected it with a V2, but I really can't remember.
yes nazotchi usually appears as your friends character when you connect with a different version and people say u get nazotchi from not feeding snacks but that will be kind of hard to not feed snacks good luck though oh and sweet kandi your avatar is very disturbing

yes nazotchi usually appears as your friends character when you connect with a different version and people say u get nazotchi from not feeding snacks but that will be kind of hard to not feed snacks good luck though oh and sweet kandi your avatar is very disturbing
To bolded: Thankies! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back