NFL Superbowl 2010

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.bloopy

Reaction score
Last night the New Orleans Saints beat the Minnesota Vikings through overtime. Favre was injured earlier and wasn't able to help. Saints won and they're going to the superbowl to play the Indianapolis Colts in Miami, Florida on February 7. Who do you think will win?

I'm rooting for the Saints but the Colts are probably going to win. They have a better QB.

[SIZE=6pt](Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. xD)[/SIZE]

"Oh ya good point but why did you call him a traitor techencly his coaches are the traiters. Because if it wasn't for those guys he'd still be there.

WOOT WOOT. Yes, I am a football girl. x3

I'm excited for the Colts. Because last year it was Eli Manning who won the superbowl. And this year if Peyton wins, I think it'll be really cool~

I found it hilarious last week when the Cowboys lost. xP Sorry, but I'm a Redskins fan. And you can call me whatever you want and make fun of my team but I'll always hail to the Redskins. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't decide. I wouldn't mind if either won. Just play the game for the love of it, I say. x3

I would only be rooting for the opposite team if the superbowl had the Cowboys or the Steelers in it. Because I can't stand the Cowboys, and my uncle's a die-hard Steelers fan and he still hasn't let go that they won a couple years ago. xD

I think Indianaopolis(sp?) will win.

I don't know why, but I am not the football kind of girl. I was dragged to it, but I found it quite amusing.

WHO DAT BABY! Go Saints!! (sorry all sore losers who think I should be thrown in jail because im rooting for the saints) haha jk it's all in fun. Good game colts! You tried hard! I thought you had won it!

Mind blowing game. It was great. I saw everything but the 1st part.

That interception by the Saints near the end was AMAZING! I feel bad for the Colts, but the Saints came a long way. :)

Good commercials too. xD

Latest posts

Back