Niagara Falls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
So yesterday my mom was watching this video about this guy trying to go over the falls at Niagara Falls because he wanted to kill himself (don't worry nothing bad happens). I thought it was pretty interesting and thought you might want to watch it. The weird part is that it happened on my 7th birthday... Anyway Click Here to watch the video and let me know what you think of it. :(

Oh and for anyone who doesn't know what Niagara Falls is - Niagara Falls is a hugh waterfall. Niagara Falls is about an hour and a half from where I live in Ontario. There are the Canadian Falls (In Niagara Falls, Ontario) and the American Falls (in Niagara Falls, New York). The bridge that goes over the falls is called rainbow bridge and you can use it to get from Canada to the U.S. Hope that clears things up for anyone who didn't know what Niagara Falls are. ^_^ I hope you enjoy the video.

-Victoria

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I went to Niagara Falls and we heard a whole bunch of stories about it.

I live kinda close to Niagara Falls, maybe an hour or so.

Wow. That's crazy! I'm glad they saved him in time. I thought he was actually gonna fall off the falls when he tripped.

That's kinda scary... I'm gonna be going to the Falls for a vacation soon. :p

Wow. That's crazy! I'm glad they saved him in time. I thought he was actually gonna fall off the falls when he tripped.
That's kinda scary... I'm gonna be going to the Falls for a vacation soon. :(
I know! When I was watching the video and I saw him trip I thought he was just gonna get washed right over the edge! And then he just stands up... Lucky for him!

-Victoria

Wow....he must have been truly unhappy.

Glad he's alright, though.

I remember when I went to Niagara Falls. It was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I went to Niagara Falls and we heard a whole bunch of stories about it.I live kinda close to Niagara Falls, maybe an hour or so.
Yeah I still have yet to visit Niagra falls and I live in Ontario LOL. Bad I know! I was so envious and jealous when my best friend went with his fiance and another time my mom and her friend went there on one of their roadtrips.

I dont think he was trying to kill himself. He would jump over the falls if he wanted too.

Ive been there. 2 times. It was a 5 hour drive xP

Well, he stood there because he thought the water would sweep him over the falls but the ice berg was there so it stopped him.

-Victoria

I dont think so. If you listen the video, it says in one point about his eyes looked in terror or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back