Nice to meet you all

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky13

Reaction score
Hey there. When I was searching about for info on tamagotchi, this forum kept coming up as the place to go for answers, so I thought I'd better join and contribute instead of lurking in the background!

I'm a far-too-old-for-toys so-called 'responsible adult' living in the depths of Wales (it's supposed to be Summer - you wouldn't know it from the weather!) I'm in to all things retro, kitsch and geeky, so it's not surprising that tamas are right up my alley. I have a single lone Tama-Go right now (Mattaritchi is a grand one year old!) and back in the day I had a first-gen who died every time I tried to sneak it into school... (I wish I knew what happened to that tama... alas, I've moved house many, many times since then and doubt it's even languishing at the bottom of a box of my old toys).

I lust with an unholy passion for an iD L (Princess Spacy? Perhaps?) but can't really allow myself to spend that much money on something I'm proposing to (shock!) take out of it's packaging. Yes, I'm a collector - although very few of my collections are of the MiB variety. I have a growing collection of vintage games and consoles (last count, a Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, N64, Megadrive, Master System, Atari 2600, Binatone...) My girlfriend collects Russ Trolls and Carebears which of course really means that I also collect Russ Trolls and Carebears...

Let's see, what else... I read, although not as much as I used to, I roleplay (tabletop, live action and online although the online rp hasn't happened much in the last few years), I watch a lot of anime (we're currently obsessed with Powerpuff Girls Z), I have a cat called Psyche who is the boss of the flat even though we try and pretend that she isn't, and a snake called Dex who ignores us unless we have food.

Okay, that was a wall of text!

So, tell me something about you...

L13

Hey there welcome to TamaTalk! Oh I know the Princess Spacy ID L is so lovely!

See you around!~

:kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back