Nightly Beauty Routine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See...first, I do my proactiv. Then I do my hair, in a bun, and pin down any fly aways with one of my barretts(SP) and I brush my teeth and my retainer, and I change into my pjs. Before I go to bed, I have to look at my baby pictures. I dont know why, but I love looking at them before bed! <3

i pin my hair back and brush my teeth so i dont get toothpaste in my hair. then i use mouthwash, uh, i tend to spit that out.. XD and then i let my hair down, blowdry it if its still damp from my shower, then i flat iron it. then i flip it over, brush the underside, flip it back over and brush it normal. then i get online, watch tv, and go to bed.

hooray.

Well first i brush my teeth then i put on some zit cream, then put on some cream,have a shower and well yeah done.and also well yeah i can only brush my teeth on the left side due to my teeth getting pulled out.

If I didn't take a shower that morning, I shower at night. If I don't shower, I don't usually put on pajamas. I brush my teeth. I write. I usually end up going to bed in my jeans and whatever shirt I wore that day. If I do wear PJs, It's usually just a tank top and shorts. Then I go into my bed.
I don't usually sleep, so i usually just end up staring at the ceiling for six and haf hours. Then I get back up and write, draw, clean, sing, watch TV, play guitar, something like that. Usually by about four thirty or five, I give up the night routine and start getting dressed and stuff.

I don't really like the night that much, because insomniatic habits aren't too much fun. But night is usually my favourite twelve-hour span.

I suppose that says a lot about a person.
Aha. I followed that almost exactly last night XD

First I shower. I wash with shampoo twice and once with conditioner. Then I brush all the tangles out of my hair. My hair is long so I drip-dry it and my hair is naturally straight so I don't straighten it.Nextg I put on my PJs. I brush my teeth for 3 minutes. Then I wash my face with plain water and remove any make up I was wearing with aloe-vera wipes if it didn't come off in the shower. Next I brush my hair again, until there are know tangles at all then I use a hair band to push it off my face. Then I put toner on my face and wait for it to dry. Next I moisturise my face using cream.While that is absorbing I spray my whole body with Impulse deodorant and put Dove roll-on under my arms. I put on my slippers, spray on a spritz of perfume which is usually Gucci, Gucci is my night-time perfume. Then I go on the computer until 10.45, walk around in my room until midnight, do 100 star jumps, 50 sit ups and 20 push ups. Then I go to bed. I am so tired by then that I go to sleep easily. Luckily I don't need a lot of sleep because I wake up early without feeling tired. =]

y would u wear perfume to bed???????? ;)

arent u exaggerating a little?? i bet u dont do that! :eek:

well i just take a shower, brush my beautiful hair, put clothes on and TADA go to bed :D

Well it depends. If I had swimming that night, I shower. If I didn't, I don't.

Wash face with scrub

Wash face with soap

Brush teeth

Dry face

Then I put on my benzoyl peroxide cream, then I floss + mouthwash, then I put lotion on my hands (I also put it on my feet if I had taken a shower), then I put on my chapstick. I then put on my pajamas and brush my hair. Then I go use the bathroom and fill up a glass of water. I tidy up my room, turn off the computer, put down the blinds, turn on my lamp, etc. I go to bed, turn off the lights, and end up drinking the glass of water. I get up, use the restroom again, fill up the glass again, and then I can go to sleep.

I always have a shower in the morning to feel extra fresh. n_n

But, Change into my PJs and brush my teeth, wash my face and (depending if its cold) get a hot water bottle. x3

I take a shower wash my face with acne soap ( even though I don't have acne but I have a pimple that won't go away on the side of my nose! ) I dry up, Change into my pj's, Brush my teeth, Dry my hair and oh I brush my hair and go to sleep lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
y would u wear perfume to bed???????? :angry: arent u exaggerating a little?? i bet u dont do that! :angry:

well i just take a shower, brush my beautiful hair, put clothes on and TADA go to bed :angry:
I wear perfume to bed so I smell nice when I wake up. And it helps me to sleep better - it's very soothing. =]

I do do all that. It keeps me fit and it's fun. =] It also tires me out so I feel I can sleep better. I listen to my I-pod while I do it all so I don't constantly stare at the clock.

First I use a baby wipe to wipe off the makeup that I was wearing, then I take a shower. After my shower I use body lotion and deodorant, then get changed into my PJs. After that I attempt to brush my extremely thick and wavy hair. I take my vitamin and allergy medicine, brush my teeth, use mouthwash, drink some water, and go to the bathroom. Finally, I wash my face with Clean and Clear and go to bed. If I can't fall asleep, I read books or magazines, listen to music, play my nintendo DS, or secretly text my friends that have the same problem. :angry:

I have a shower, then brush my teeth thoroughly, as well as my tongue. Then i put flavoured lip balm on and rub moisturiser all over my face and neck. (I have dry skin and an eczema problem)

y would u wear perfume to bed???????? :D arent u exaggerating a little?? i bet u dont do that! :D

well i just take a shower, brush my beautiful hair, put clothes on and TADA go to bed :D
Why do you brush your hair before bed?! There's no point, any proper person would wake up with totally messy hair anyway.

I do a lot of things. Well....Uhh I take a shower too and I brush my hair...Because my hair gets tangles in it after the shower so i have to brush it or else in the morning it hurts like heck when I try to brush it to even it out. Gah!! So actually there is a point. I wash my face, I put body spray in, I put my lotion on my face. I put lotion on my hands and legs sometimes too. Yea I do all these things. Oh of course get into my jammies. Lol.

Take Shower. Brush Teeth. Sleep

Wake up 8Am. Clean teeth. Leave for school 10 minutes later.

Take a shower. Right after shower, when wrapped in my towel, I brush my teeth. It's hard to make my breath smell good. Then I get either a t-shirt and boxers on over my underwear or go with no boxers and underwear and a t-shirt. Then I either play the Wii or be on my laptop, maybe text my friends a couple times, and then go to bed and read for 30mins to 1 hour. And then I sleep.

NIGHT

-Remove eyeliner/mascara/any other makeup

-Take shower

-Put on robe

-Apply lotion

-Apply deoterent

-Wash face with anti zit stuff

-brush hair

-Pajamas (usually SOFFE shorts and aeropostale T/tank top

-Scramble at last minute to finish homework and study

-listen to Ipod till i fall asleep (It's the only way I can, otherwise I'm insomniatic)

MORNING

-Get dressed (skinny jeans, tube top, something over tube top, converse chuck norris's or ballet flats, skimpy jacket)

-deoterent

-Brush,condition, straighten, style and hairspray hair

-eyeliner/mascara/any other makeup

-perfume

-breakfast (usually breakfast taco)

-grab binder, school ID, cellphone, purse, whatever I'm gonna need.

-either force my Dad to drive me or take the bus

-If with Dad go to Starbucks and get a mocha or carmel frappachino.

Hmm... I wipe the grease and oil off my nose, put a breath right strip on, pee, then collapse half naked in bed.

Oh yeah. I'm dead sexy when I sleep xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back